Warehouse Management Specialist (Contract)
Fremont , CA 94536
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a Warehouse Management Specialist, you are responsible for the planning, coordinating and tracking for warehouse management. You will collaborate with engineers, project managers on R&D items management.
- Conduct and maintain assets physical inventories.
- Implement processes in relation to assets safeguarding.
- Drive material readiness for engineering / production builds
- Follow up and track delivery for orders with 50+ line items,
- Conduct and record inventory check in/out,
- Monitor inventory shortages according to BOM/ fleet build plans,
- Develop process to manage items in MRB (material review board) which includes: RMA (return merchandise authorization), RTV (return to vendor), WIP re-work, unused items recycling, and cost recovery;
- BA/BS at 4-year accredited college;
- Strong multitasking ability, excellent organizational, time management skills and should be able to switch tasks on short notice;
- Must possess required knowledge and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Microsoft Office skills of Word, Excel and some PowerPoint;
- 1-3+ years of applicable warehouse management / operational experience is a plus;
- Familiar with ERP system is a plus;