Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Pooler , GA 31322
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Overall responsibility is to participate in coordinating and leading all warehouse activities on a daily basis and for supervising the receiving, warehousing and shipping of product in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives.
Shipping and Receiving- Lead and coordinate unloading of inbound shipments, orderly stacking of product, picking and staging of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity. Verify required inbound/outbound paper work with drivers, ensuring that all product is properly counted.
Equipment- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all material handling equipment.
Scheduling- Participate in establishing work schedules. Ensure that the schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly.
Storage- Maintain product locator system and ensure the optimal utilization of space.
Safety, Sanitation, Security- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
Comply with all Company rules, policies, and procedures. Work and behave safely by following all safety rules and regulations.
Perform any task required to support customer requirements and Company goals.
Essential Skills & Experience:
High School Diploma and five (5) or more years of related Warehousing & Distribution leadership experience and/or training. This related experience may be substituted for degree; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Proven track record of successful innovation experience in Warehousing & Distribution.
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Follows instructions and responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.