Warehouse/ Fulfillment Recruiter
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Hey, were Article. Were a digital-first furniture brand thats working to make everyday living better by providing an easy way for people to furnish their space. We dont have brick and mortar stores, so were able to deliver better value on beautiful, modern furniture. Recently named one of Canadas fastest growing companies for the second year in a row, were on the hunt for talented, enthusiastic team members to join us in Los Angeles, California.
Were on the hunt for a Warehouse/ Fullfillment Recruiter to join our team. In this role, you will partner closely with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, then own the recruitment process end-to-end.
With our rapid growth, you will be working on Warehousing, Customer Service, and Supply Chain roles across the West Coast hiring at speed and high volume without lowering our expectations for attracting amazing talent, and while ensuring a remarkable candidate experience. You will also actively source supervisors and leadership roles, as we open new locations and scale existing ones.
What your day will look like:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and prioritize your focus
- Select and screen applicants, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process, advise hiring managers, and assist with final offer negotiation
- Hire a high volume of hourly and operational positions, while looking for efficiencies throughout the hiring process
- Become a trusted advisor for hiring managers on access to talent in markets, interviewing best practices and recruitment trends
- Conduct background checks as required and assist in onboarding if necessary
- Drive the interview process status and update records in the ATS
- Track and manage all recruitment metrics and provide reports
- Become a brand advocate, showcasing Articles brand as a great place to work by embodying our guiding principles of Customer Obsession, Do it Differently, Ownership Mindset, and Win Together
- Help mature our recruitment practice, and continuously improve it
- 5+ years experience as a recruiter, ideally a mix of corporate and with a staffing firm or recruitment agency
- Experience hiring a high volume of hourly roles includes warehouse associates, delivery drivers, and customer service
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with an ownership mindset to drive results
- Ability to be comfortable with the unknown in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Desire to win together: we share, collaborate, challenge, and support each other
- Customer obsessed: our customers are candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to source passive candidates and convert them into active candidates
- Outgoing and enthusiastic with a passion for connecting with people and solving problems
- Desire to question, not only how can we do better, but how can we do remarkably better
- Ability to lead different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc)
- Experience consulting and coaching hiring managers
- Familiarity with modern recruitment technology and tools
- Ability to speak Spanish at a conversational level
Nice to have:
- Interest in employer branding
- Unconscious bias training and knowledge
We want Article to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- The tools you need to get your job done well!
- Access to a benefits package with all the bells and whistles (health, dental, vision, with a generous employer contribution to premiums).
- Paid sick days and 3 weeks of vacation.
- LTD and Group Life Insurance.
- Discounts on our products so you can style your home how you like it
Ready to become a Particle? Apply today. We're excited to meet you.INDARTICLEHR