Are you dependable, focused, and able to meet deadlines while maintaining the highest level of accuracy in your work? Are you ready to utilize those qualities in your new career?
The Dump, one of America's fastest growing and most exciting locations for home furnishings, is seeking a Cycle Counter to join our Inventory Control Department.
Our Cycle Counter is responsible for accurate checking and counting of all products in storage and for returning merchandise into inventory as necessary. This position ensures that products are free of damage, paperwork is properly completed, and that merchandise is properly identified with a correct slot/bin location.
Duties and Responsibilities of this position include:
Successful candidates will need to obtain a Tow Motor certification.
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria:
* Be able to lift up to 75 lbs. without assistance; must be able to lift 100 lbs. on an occasional basis;
* Tow Motor experience required. Ability to pass Tow Motor Operator certification required;
* Have excellent listening and communications skills;
* Have a high school diploma or GED;
* Have 12-18 months inventory control experience;
* Able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays;
* Be detail oriented and able to work accurately.
Join The Dump's winning team and apply today!
The Dump is an E/O/E and a Drug Free Workplace.