Warehouse Clerk - Second Shift
Distribution Management, Inc.
Carlisle , PA
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Distribution Management is a company that takes as much pride in their employees as the brands they service. Brands like, Amazon, Nordstrom, HP, Lexmark, Office Depot, Xerox, Walmart, Gatorade, Fiji, and many more, trust DM to stock, pick, pack and ship to their suppliers and customers.DM has an immediate Warehouse Clerk position in our Shipping Department for second shift; Monday - Friday, 2:30pm to 11:00pm.
- Count all product, compare to manifest and check all shipments for damage, shortages and overages. Sign for inbound shipments when necessary. Unload inbound trucks and safely move product for storage.
- Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is picked. Assemble orders for shipment.
- Ensure outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Follow company quality guidelines. Repack and weigh any order that requires such handling. Report quality variances.
- Keep accurate records and reports. Assist in physical inventories and cycle counts. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and other appropriate standards.
- Stable and steady work history in a distribution center or warehouse.
- Punctual with good attendance.
- Takes an active interest in meeting the needs of the business as communicated by supervisors and managers.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.