Wilkes-Barre , PA 18711
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Perform an array of Department functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse. Clerk will be managing emails and providing daily updates to internal partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizing in the warehouse space.
- Communicating with management on issues
- Respond to daily emails
- Preparing orders for shipment.
- Operating stock management tools.
- Counting stock and keeping inventory records.
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs; occasionally, with team support, lift and/or move objects greater than 50 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly and directly with company contacts.
- Bilingual Spanish language preferable.
- Required basic computer & scanner skills.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Hands-on experience with warehouse environments is a plus.
- Third Party Logistics experience is a plus.
- Ability to withstand oversight and frequent questions about this operation.