VIEW JOBS11/20/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-18T00:00Position Description
The purpose of this position is to accurately transfer, package, kit or assemble product and materials, both physically and logically, to fulfill orders, inventory, and load/unload trailers.
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Six months of related warehouse experience required (one year experience preferred)
* Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work instructions, policies, etc. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
* Ability to input data into several WMS computer systems
* Ability to learn to operate powered industrial truck(s), such as: stand-up and sit-down forklifts, cherry pickers, pallet jacks, etc, including how to operate and maintain (change battery, recognize common mechanical issues)
* May be required to operate manual and/or automated other warehouse/manufacturing equipment (such as a packaging line)
* Works overtime as assigned.
* Perform the assigned tasks as described in the location's policies and procedures standards to include handling of materials within associated logical transactions
* Package, kit and/or assemble orders and materials
* Perform material moves with associated physical/logical transactions as required
* Participate in workgroup and other team activities for the purpose of self improvement and improving warehouse operations and related business functions
* Load and unload inbound/outbound trailers
* Ensure all scanning is completed correctly
* Help train dock employees on new procedures
* Ensure facility is secure at end of shift; investigate/resolve scanning issues and housekeeping
* Perform picking and packing duties
* Check for evidence of product or container damage
* Performs housekeeping duties for assigned area
* May operate fork-lift equipment or other warehouse machinery
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
VIEW JOBS11/9/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-07T00:00Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we've experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
Warehouse Associates are responsible for loading, unloading, sorting, staging and transporting of products into and out of a distribution center/warehouse. Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with other associates and productively with little supervision. Following company safety policies and procedures is of great importance to this position. Upon completion of training and certification a Warehouse Associate may drive gasoline, liquefied gas, or electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, clamp and slip sheet attachments, to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials/pallets by performing the following duties. Some associates will operate stand-up fork lift up to 50% of the time and will also perform case pick order pulling up to 50% of the time.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
* Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same
* Works cooperatively and productively with supervisors and other associates in order to complete tasks
* Works productively (i.e., receiving products, picking products, etc.) with little supervision
* Provides and inspires outstanding service to customers (i.e., stores, etc.) by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner.
* Maintains condition of Distribution Center and/or warehouse work area (I.e., free of trash, product in correct location, etc)
* Additional duties as assigned by distribution center or warehouse management
A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
Must be eighteen years of age or older
Must be able to lift 50 pounds above head repeatedly during shift
Must maintain productivity and accuracy standards
Must be able to pass a drug test
Must be able to pass a background investigation
Must be able to work flexible hours/shifts based on account needs
Saddle Creek LogisticsRoanokeTX
VIEW JOBS10/30/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-28T00:00Job Description
JOIN CAPSTONE LOGISTICS! Capstone Logistics is a fast growing exciting company focused on 3rd party services in distribution centers across the nation. We are in 45 states and over 250 DC's across the US.The Capstone Logistics team is committed to hiring top talent that is focused on providing exceptional customer service. We currently have a great career opportunity for unloaders in a warehouse distribution center.Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, and optical after 60 days of employment. If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunities and a career path to success, apply on-line now! Position: Unloaders to work in food distribution center Shift: 3:30 am to Finish * Sunday through Friday Compensation Fully Paid Training: $10/hr Regular pay is based on production: Average $400-$500/wk Daily Responsibilities
* Perform pre-shift checks of equipment
* Unload pallets
* Breakdown and restack product from pallets
* Product and quantity verification
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment.