Harleysville , PA 19438
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a hard working, detail oriented individual to join our Warehouse Team at www.SportsUnlimited.com!
Sports Unlimited is a family owned, e-commerce sporting goods business located in Harleysville, PA. We were recently awarded the #1 Online Shop for 2020 in the Sporting Goods category by Newsweek. We currently stock and ship athletic gear for a range of different sports to destinations all over the country and the world. We specialize in delivering the equipment athletes need in football, baseball, field hockey, lacrosse and much more. Come join our team!
This individual must perform a wide variety of warehouse related functions including, but not limited to: receiving and processing incoming stock, picking, filling, packing and shipping orders while managing and organizing existing stock in the warehouse. The hours are M-F, 8:30am to 4:00pm as of now, but this person may be required to work (4) 8-hours shifts during the week and (1) 8-hour shift on a Saturday or Sunday in the future.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Pick, pack and ship orders.
- Assist with the unloading of trucks and checking in/receiving of merchandise.
- Sort and place products on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Maintain inventory controls by performing cycle counts.
- Assist with the unpacking and processing of returns as needed.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Experience with inventory controls, equipment maintenance, data entry and other computer skills are preferred.
- Must be dependable and have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work overtime in busy season. The 1st busy season is late July, August and early September (extended weekday hours). The 2nd busy season is holiday, Thanksgiving up to Christmas (may be required to work a Saturday or Sunday here and there).
- Must have strong communication, organizational and time managment skills.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs, occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Must be comfortable with frequent standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling.
- Occasionally required to climb the warehouse ladders and/or balance while picking or restocking shelves.
- Experience with any shipping software is a plus.
Sports Unlimited is an EOE.
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
Medical, Vision, 401(K), Paid Time Off