Rank + Rally
Los Angeles , CA 90012
Posted 1 month ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Rank + Rally is seeking to hire Warehouse Associates. Candidates should be knowledgeable of shipping and receiving processes, filling orders, have the ability to multi-task & problem solve, be detail oriented, and motivated.
- Receives and organizes product deliveries from various carriers and vendors
- Labels and processes shipments, while maintaining adequate inventory levels in preparation for product requests
- Processes orders to store and kiosk locations as well as for online retail
- Works with loading dock and operations staff to maximize shipment efficiencies
- Assist in pulling orders, cycle counts and performing inventories when scheduled and as needed
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- Area of Study: A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience (any combination of training and experience in retail, inventory management or distribution)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Able to work a varied work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Able to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Able to move, stretch and reach comfortably and stand or walk for at least 6-8 hrs.
Rank + Rally reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Rank + Rally may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company. Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Rank + Rally rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of company facilities. Employees who violate these rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.