Kenosha , WI 53142
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a capable Warehouse Associate to support our companys warehouse operations. You will receive, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities. If you have passion and expertise in distribution, shipping and receiving, and packing, this company is for you. We have 1st shift openings at $16.25 an hour, 2nd shift openings at $17.25.
Warehouse operations in Receiving & Repack Departments:
- Unloading containers, break down boxes, labeling, re- boxing product, labeling, storing materials, prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization, report any discrepancies-communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers, follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations .
- Standing/walking 8hr shift, bending, twisting, lifting up to 50lbs.
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Proven warehouse experience
- Team player with organisational skills
- Ability to lift , push and pull up to 50lbs
- High school diploma
- Updated Resume
Temp with the opportunity to get hired in.
Equal Opportunity Employer