Warehouse Associate / Fixture Installer / Merchandiser - Seasonal
Winchester , VA 22601
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Asa Carlton, Inc., a commercial construction company headquartered in Buford, Georgia, is seeking qualified applicants for Seasonal Retail Fixture Installer/Merchandiser/Warehouse Associates. These are traveling positions throughout the United States. These positions will offer qualified candidates the opportunity to work in various locations doing multiply tasks. With this opportunity comes the ability to be trained in a wide variety of skills. You will learn many different trades, you will have the opportunity to travel, and you will have the ability to advance within the company.
Applicants must have a valid drivers license, reliable transportation, an acceptable background check, and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Working with teams traveling to multiple locations throughout the US
- Responsible for compliance with all safety program requirements
- Implement client-approved schematics/Plan-O-Grams
- Fixture Installation (Pallet Racking, Gondola, etc)
- Ability to decipher plans/prints
- Sign installation
- Superior customer services to both clients and patrons of clients
- High level of communication
- Ability to read, understand, and execute manufacturer specifications of products.
- Vast working knowledge tools and how to operate them
- Ability to use hands fingers to assemble small parts
- Maintain a high level of productivity
- Work independently to pick, pack and ship orders
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have the ability to push, pull, and lift material up to 75 pounds and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for periods of time
- Must have the ability to work with crews during reset/remodel and distribution center setting, meeting time expectations while maintaining work quality and safety
- Must have a demonstrated ability to interact with clients and team members in an efficient, professional manner
- Must have strong self-management skills
- Must demonstrate good judgment and show respect for others
- Must own, have the knowledge of, and the ability to use hand tools including power tools
- Must be able to travel to any US work location
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends and be out of town for extended periods of time if the work requires.
- Prior construction experience a plus
- Experience desired includes home improvement stores, big box retail, pharmacy, planograms, national rollouts, remodel, gondola, new stores, and experience with national racking standards
- Gondola / Retail Fixture installation
- Deep understanding of merchandising
- Cordless drill
- 6 drill bit extension
- Driver bits (esp P2, P3, and nut drivers)
- Socket set (preferably w/ drill adapter)
- Utility knives and blades
- Allen wrenches
- Adjustable crescent wrench/wrench set
- Pliers standard and needle nose
Asa Carlton offers competitive wages and benefit plans. Interested and qualified candidates please click on the link below and fill out the application.
Asa Carlton is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.