El Dorado Molds - Northern California Injection Moldings
Memphis , TN 37501
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are in a process of setting up a distribution center in Memphis, TN and is looking for a Warehouse Associate to fulfill the following responsibilities for this location. The qualified candidate for this position will need to have extensive experiences working in warehouse and must be a self-starter. As a Warehouse Associate, you will be managing the entire facility from providing customer service to our customer in Holy Springs, MS, delivering products to our customer in Holy Springs, MS on a regular basis (possibly daily), to handle shipping/handling/receiving, managing inventory and more...
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING
- Shipping and receiving of finished goods
- Packaging operation and order preparation
- Preparation of all paperwork for shipping orders
- Ensuring compliance with customer dictated shipping requirements
- Interface with purchasing and customer service rep to insure product availability and on time shipping.
- Reconciliation of inventory
- Modification of shipping, packaging and warehouse procedures to improve quality control
- Maintenance of forklifts and plant equipment.
- Works with purchasing to resolve receiving issues directly related to purchase orders.
- Ensure that all critical activities take place in a timely, thorough, and accurate manner using a manual system.
- Manage Receiving, Warehouse, inventory transaction entry and integrity, cycle count and physical inventory.
- Establish safety stocks and necessary space allocations.
- Initiate purchase requisitions for items falling below minimums to the Purchasing Department.
- Ensure month end closing procedure takes place timely and accurately.
- Ensure that reporting, reconciliations, and inventory reports are distributed monthly in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify and develop reporting that provides consistent, reliable and timely reporting on the companys inventory position.
- Manage a cycle count program in a perpetual inventory environment.
- Oversee physical inventories ensuring proper cutoffs and reconciliation.
- Coordinate the execution of each audit from physical count to full reconciliation and adjustment of inventory balances. Align all holdings with computer system balances.
- Maintain safe work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures.
- Perform daily delivery trip to local customers as requested/needed.
- Work requires moderate physical effort and use of motor skills. While performing duties of this job, employee will regularly sit, stand, walk, as well as lifting up to 50-pound boxes repetitively for an eight-hour period.
- Works in a warehouse environment not environmentally controlled. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills in a team-oriented setting. Detail orientation with strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong proficiency: Excel.
- Excellent prioritization/ time management skills.
- Forklift certified.
- Knowledgeable with inventory management and organization.
- Dependable, reliable, responsible and a self-starter.
- Willing to work overtime as needed.
- Knowledgeable with IQMS is a plus, but not required.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching & Profit Sharing
- Vacation, Sick, and Holidays pay
- Casual work culture