VIEW JOBS9/20/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-19T00:00Please include this job ID number 2541077 when responding or contacting the recruiter.
Warehouse Coordinator opening in STROUDSBURG, PA! I am conducting phone interviews right this week. Please send your current resume and phone number for the interview to
Job Title: Warehouse Coordinator opening in STROUDSBURG, PA - interviews now!
Company: ManpowerGroup Solutions
This position will be responsible for reviewing the daily helper needs provided by the operations and coordinate the daily staffing of helpers. The Coordinator is also responsible for reviewing helper hours for accurate recording of time and assignments. They will work closely with the operation, communicating helper performance and administration of uniforms and tracking helper performance.
Must have excellent organizational skills. Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral. Solid working knowledge of MS Office. Ability to interact with people holding different positions as well as different responsibilities.
* Competitive pay $25/hour
* Mon - Sat: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm
* Full time: 4 months assignment
* Job Location: 1830 UPS STROUDSBURG R.D. #2 STROUDSBURG PA 18360
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.Manpower GroupStroudsburgPA
VIEW JOBS9/23/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-22T00:00You recognize yourself when you enter one of our stores. You love to talk about athletic sneakers and apparel as much as you love to collect them. You always scope out the latest styles, and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm with Customers. It's easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of Customers, and resolve issues with a smile. You like to work as part of a team as you improve your individual skills on the sales floor. Your success in this role will be measured through personal and productivity goals plus your ability to provide a great in-store experience to every Customer.
* Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
* Delivering sales, outstanding customer experience, and operational expectations
* Maintaining personal and productivity goals
* Connects with every customer by asking open-ended questions to assess needs
* Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer's needs
* Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
* Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
* 0-3 year of retail experience
* Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
* Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
* Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
* Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
VIEW JOBS9/21/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-20T00:00Overview
The Sales Associate represents Things Remembered to our customer. This position has primary responsibility for customer satisfaction, generating sales, engraving, housekeeping, merchandising, POS operations and loss prevention, in adherence with all company/store standards.
Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
* Has previous retail or customer service experience, preferably in a selling environment
* *Demonstrates success in selling. Uses selling techniques such as add-on sales and describing engraving information to customers to enhance salesmanship and reach store and individual sales goals. This requires constant standing and walking to work with customers and show them merchandise.
* *Is proficient in the basic skills of store operations: engraving; performance of all register transactions; and equipment maintenance. This requires constant standing at the register and equipment as well as occasional squatting and kneeling.
* *Participate in store activities of stocking, processing incoming and outgoing merchandise shipments.
* This requires constant standing and walking, occasional squatting and kneeling, frequently lifting & carrying up to 10 lbs and occasionally 11-30 lbs as well as frequently climbing a 3-foot ladder working with arms overhead and occasionally using a 3-10-foot ladder to work with arms overhead.
* Understands basic retail concepts: selling, visual merchandising, and loss prevention
* Understands the importance of and is motivated by achieving sales goals and continually strives to increase sales
* Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear, audible, and grammatically correct manner
* Ability to listen/read and accurately transcribe and verify customer message specifications onto engraved merchandise.
* Relates to all customer segments and creates a good first impression
* Manages multiple tasks and time effectively
* Works as part of a team
* Maintains a high energy level
* Identifies the specific needs of the customer and suggests appropriate gift items.
* Accepts suggestions and criticism in a positive manner and acts on them appropriately
* Understands importance of teamwork in the store
* Displays pride, self-confidence and a positive attitude
* Is an active learner who takes responsibility for personal development
* Has a strong work ethic and sense of personal responsibility
* Is goal-oriented
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Displays flexibility to work a varied schedule to meet store needs
Things Remembered, Inc.StroudsburgPA