Eden Prairie, MN Job Description: Pro Staff in Chanhassen is looking for Warehouse candidates to work for a distribution company in Eden Prairie. Hours: Monday
4:30pm Pay: $15/hour Responsibilities: Ship goods from establishment Prepares records of goods shipped Makes up bills of lading Posts weight and shipping charges Receives incoming shipments of materials Keeps record of goods received Other duties as assigned
Experience in a warehouse, shipping, or receiving Fork lift experience required Experience in carpentry or construction preferred Ability to use a micrometer/caliper Excellent math skills required Fed Ex or UPS Software experience Attention to detail, ability to multi-task If you are interested in being considered for this position, apply now or send a resume to ! For additional information or questions please call . About Atterro EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines. Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment.
Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes.
Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
VIEW JOBS12/27/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-27T00:00Job Description
Braas Company, a division of Motion Industries is seeking qualified candidates for the Warehouse Associate position at the Eden Prairie location. At Motion Industries, our Warehouse personnel provide the highest levels of customer service by performing all shipping and receiving activity for the Branch ensuring the customer receives the correct products in a timely manner. They are also responsible for stocking and properly maintaining merchandise - an important role in our process of keeping industry in motion. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
* Provide excellent customer service that will enhance relationships and lead to ongoing sales
* Match packing slips to inventory items received
* Record items in computer system
* Prepare items for delivery to customer
* May process counter sales
* Maintain a clean warehouse
* Restock shelves when new inventory arrives
* Prepare customer returns for shipment
* May deliver items to customers
* Interact with customers while delivering items share information with Motion Industries' associates
* Good customer service and communication skills
* Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
* Ability to multitask and manage time well
* Ability to move up to 100 lbs and lift up to 50 lbs
* High School Diploma or GED
* Valid driver's license
* May need to be certified to operate a forklift
* Good driving record
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
Genuine Parts CompanyEden PrairieMN
VIEW JOBS1/6/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-06T00:00Bluestem Brands, Inc. has a full-time opportunity for a Senior Engineer, Data Warehouse in Eden Prairie, MN.
Responsible for the full development life cycle of data warehouse solutions.
Req. Bachelor's degree or equiv. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Software Systems, or related field and
5 years related progressive, post-baccalaureate experience.
Must also have demonstrated ability with each of the following:
1) 3 years of experience in technical data analysis, data quality, and complex analysis deliveries;
2) 3 years of hands on SQL development experience, including writing complex SQL statements;
3) 3 years of experience designing, deploying, and evolving ETL solutions to meet business requirements via SQL and SSIS best practices; and
4) Demonstrated experience working within the retail industry, involving merchandise, ecomm, and credit products.
Employer will accept experience gained concurrently. Please apply online at www.bluestem.com. EOE.
Bluestem BrandsEden PrairieMN
VIEW JOBS1/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-16T00:00Job Description
Retail Store Associates play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS Health, we're shaping the future of health care for people, businesses, and communities. With your talents and expertise, you can help us play a more active and supportive role in each person's unique healthcare needs. Join our team of thousands as we positively impact millions…one customer at a time.
The Retail Store Associate position provides an opportunity, in a leading retail setting, to excel in a growing, high impact, customer focused role, working both independently and as a member of a team, to positively impact the lives of others.
* Providing differentiated customer service by anticipating customer needs, demonstrating compassion and care in all interactions, and actively identifying and resolving potential service issues
* Focusing on the customer by giving a warm and friendly greeting, maintaining eye contact and offering help locating additional items, when needed
* Accurately perform cashier duties - handling cash, checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures
* Maintaining the sales floor by restocking shelves, checking in vendors, updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by store manager
* Supporting opening and closing store activities, when needed
* Providing customer support to all departments, including photo and beauty, ensuring departments are fully stocked and operational while remaining current with all updated services and tools
* Assisting pharmacy personnel when needed, including working regular shifts in the pharmacy as part of opportunities for growth and career development
* Embracing and advocating for new CVS services and loyalty programs that support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health
* At least 16 years of age
* Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time
* Lifting and exerting up to 35 lbs of force occasionally, up to 10 lbs of force frequently, and a negligible amount of force regularly to move objects to and from, including overhead lifting
* Visual Acuity - Having close visual acuity to perform activities such as: viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts/details
* Previous experience in a retail or customer service setting
* High School diploma or equivalent
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/CVS HealthEden PrairieMN