Eden Prairie, MN Job Description: Pro Staff in Chanhassen is looking for Warehouse candidates to work for a distribution company in Eden Prairie. Hours: Monday
4:30pm Pay: $15/hour Responsibilities: Ship goods from establishment Prepares records of goods shipped Makes up bills of lading Posts weight and shipping charges Receives incoming shipments of materials Keeps record of goods received Other duties as assigned
Experience in a warehouse, shipping, or receiving Fork lift experience required Experience in carpentry or construction preferred Ability to use a micrometer/caliper Excellent math skills required Fed Ex or UPS Software experience Attention to detail, ability to multi-task If you are interested in being considered for this position, apply now or send a resume to ! For additional information or questions please call . About Atterro EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines. Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment.
Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes.
Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
VIEW JOBS11/14/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-12T00:00Job Description
Braas Company, a division of Motion Industries is seeking qualified candidates for the Warehouse Associate position at the Eden Prairie location. At Motion Industries, our Warehouse personnel provide the highest levels of customer service by performing all shipping and receiving activity for the Branch ensuring the customer receives the correct products in a timely manner. They are also responsible for stocking and properly maintaining merchandise - an important role in our process of keeping industry in motion. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
* Provide excellent customer service that will enhance relationships and lead to ongoing sales
* Match packing slips to inventory items received
* Record items in computer system
* Prepare items for delivery to customer
* May process counter sales
* Maintain a clean warehouse
* Restock shelves when new inventory arrives
* Prepare customer returns for shipment
* May deliver items to customers
* Interact with customers while delivering items share information with Motion Industries' associates
* Good customer service and communication skills
* Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
* Ability to multitask and manage time well
* Ability to move up to 100 lbs and lift up to 50 lbs
* High School Diploma or GED
* Valid driver's license
* May need to be certified to operate a forklift
* Good driving record
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
Genuine Parts CompanyEden PrairieMN
VIEW JOBS11/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-09T00:00The Associate Materials Engineer is accountable for the development and maintenance of thermoplastic materials and related processes for use in Stratasys 3D printing systems. Responsibilities span the range from identification of application and materials requirements to production release and support of new materials for Stratasys equipment. This is a technical expert role at the associate level that will be responsible for providing the systems, processes and leadership to improve Stratasys penetration into new applications and markets.
* Provide input into the short and long-term vision for Materials Development research
* Research and analyze new target application requirements and candidate thermoplastic materials that can meet application requirements
* Develop significant depth in understanding FDM process constraints and the materials that can be successful.
* Provide input on thermoplastic materials capabilities and limitations.
* Full lifecycle support including transitioning materials that are technically ready into Engineering and Production.
* Identify raw materials and suppliers needed for thermoplastic materials formulations.
* Participate in materials-related organizations and other informal networks to foster new learning and identification of best practices related to materials development for FDM applications.
* Produce data and candidate materials for technology reviews and provide periodic status on material development programs to project managers.
* This position also requires providing technical direction to operators and technicians in the materials development team.
* Demonstrate commitment to Stratasys Core Values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values.
* Follow all company safety policies and procedures and attend all safety trainings related to the job position.
* B.S. in Chemistry, Material Science or Chemical Engineering
* New college graduate or less than 2 years' experience in a related technical area that has a history of developing new products.
* Background in the theory of plastics processing and characterization of thermoplastic materials
* Proficient in material analysis methods and instruments such as rheology, thermal, mechanical and other functional properties
* Experience working in a laboratory environment and relevant course work on polymeric materials, statistical analysis, and mathematics
* Direct experience working for a materials manufacturer or plastics development company preferred
* Capable of performing professional technical reviews, reports and publications.
* Performs additional job-related responsibilities as scheduled or assigned.
* Travel 10%
* Must be able to travel required between facilities in Eden Prairie, MN and the plastics processing facility in River Falls, WI.
* Experience in thermoplastic processing and formulation preferred
* Experience in additive manufacturing materials preferred
Stratasys, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
VIEW JOBS11/7/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-05T00:00Optum is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders within the health care system. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance, elite teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work.(sm)
This Associate Director, Digital Products position will be responsible for defining and owning the product strategy and lead the deployment of digital Mobile application products/services we provide to our clients and members.
As Associate Director, Digital Products you will be responsible for the long term strategy and vision for a product, or set of products as part of a broader portfolio. Product Managers collaborate heavily across other products, and with business stakeholders to prioritize and sequence work in order to optimize the customer experience.
Associate Director, Digital Products are accountable to ensuring the product roadmap is in line with customer and stakeholder expectations, and has measurable KPIs. They are also accountable to ensure that business outcomes and KPIs are achieved.
* Responsible for the long term product roadmap as part of a larger business strategy
* Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them
* Consistently and iteratively ensure that business strategies are being executed through product roadmaps
* Lead team collaboration to manage and prioritize product roadmap and releases across multiple products
* Accountable to ensure that product teams understand the business outcomes needed, and that business outcomes are tied to a broader business goal or objective
* Actively engage in daily scrum standups, backlog grooming sessions, weekly product management council (PMC) meetings and other required Agile Scrum meetings
* Ensure Agile scrum team(s) have a full, prioritized backlog to enable development and delivery on-time and on budget
* Identify and track Key Performance Metrics; accountable to ensure that KPIs are delivering the necessary business value
* Collaborate across product teams to develop and roll out operational plans
* Provide product support/monitoring to address ongoing questions and known issues
* Research and identify industry best practices and trends to increase effectiveness
* Navigate and influence multiple cross-functional teams in a complex, matrixed work environment
Required Skills / Experience:
* Bachelor's degree required
* 5 years of direct management of consumer facing digital products that support key business operations
* Intermediate or higher level of proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience leveraging analytical data to synthesize key trends and extract relevant data
* Strong communicator and communication ability to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organization
* Experience working with native mobile applications
* PBM experience
* Experience working with Agile methodologies
* Healthcare, retail or finance services experience
* Experience working in matrix environment a plus
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Unitedhealth Group Inc.Eden PrairieMN