Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Warehouse Assistant Supervisor
Fort Bliss , Texas 79906
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Technica is recruiting for a Warehouse Assistant Supervisor to work on a government contract with a place of performance based out of Fort Bliss, TX.Duties:
- Manage day-to-day issues and activities.
- Attend scheduled and unscheduled meetings and briefings.
- Be the Contractors on-site assistant supervisor and POC for Government representatives.
- Provide overall supervision for Contractor employees to include, but not limited to, planning and managing the project professionally.
- Ensure that work is scheduled properly to obtain maximum use of resources.
- Ensure that accurate and timely reports are provided.
- Assist in screening applicants and conducting interviews for open positions.
- Perform employee discipline counseling, employee performance reviews, training and other personnel reporting requirements.
- Assist in reviewing and approving leave requests and timesheets.
- Must have an active Secret clearance
- Must have at least five years of supervisory experience and a comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, procedures and instructions in warehouse operations.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the applicable supply and equipment management processes, related regulations and is required to ensure effective accountability of all assigned property. Additionally, thorough knowledge of analytical techniques and causative research skills to identify areas of needed emphasis to recommend improvements.
- Must possess operational skill and knowledge of the automated supply systems to include GCSS-A (Warehouse) and CMOS.
- Must have an Associates Degree or equivalent.
- Must have the ability to gain cooperation and coordinate the work of others.
- Must have excellent skills in written and oral presentations.
- Must have capability to adjust work operations to meet emergency or changing program or production requirements within available resources and with minimum sacrifice to quantity and quality of work.
- Must have the ability to establish program objectives or performance goals and assess progress.
Technica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Technica recognizes the value of diversity in our workplace and is committed to equal opportunity. Technica provides fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or other status protected by federal, state or local law. Technica hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Technica reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Technica encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Services to apply.
Technica offers paid time off, health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance benefits, and 401(k) options to all full-time employees.
This position description is subject to change at any time. Only persons submitting applications through Technicas on-line application process will be considered for employment.
To be considered for employment, complete Technica's online application in full.