Bollore Logistics USA
DFW Airport , TX 75261
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Introduction: We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift licence
- High school degree
Come join the Bollore Family! All you need is:
- 1 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be familiar with the Industry.
Bollore has to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- 401(k) matching
- Life insurance & disability.
- Discretionary bonus
- Paid time off / Holidays
- Career advancement
Bollore Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.