Vp/Senior Director Of Marketing And Ecommerce
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a Senior Director of Marketing and Ecommerce to build a best-in-class direct-to-consumer online business that communicates the SOKO brand tenants and drives digital revenue. As the Senior Director/VP of Marketing and Ecommerce, you will own our marketing strategy, Direct-to-Consumer business and all Brand touchpoints, including Growth and Brand marketing, Customer experience, Digital product, Brand Creative and Business insights and analytics. You will lead and grow our multi-functional team across Marketing, PR and
Ecommerce.Specific Duties Include:
- Lead Shopsoko Direct-to-Consumer strategy. Own digital P&L, define and executive digital roadmap and planning. Work closely with the CEO to define and drive future growth objectives.
- Manage Marketing & eCommerce teams towards roadmap and growth objectives. Partner with People Operations to develop and mentor current team, build out future team as business grows.
- Own full Marketing budget and strategy across channels, including Paid Marketing, Brand campaigns, PR, creative development and packaging.
- Develop and articulate the Brand & creative vision across all channels and platforms, wholesale and digital. Provide brand leadership across marketing touchpoints and campaigns, Oversee the creative development for all consumer-facing communication
- Create and execute brand growth marketing strategies including CRM/Email Marketing, Content, Marketing Partnerships, PR, and Site Experience.
- Build and execute a direct response customer acquisition strategy across all channels.
- Create and maintain a Marketing & Merchandising calendar, including all supporting strategies, campaigns, and content ideas. Develop monthly/quarterly review cadence with CEO.
- Deliver a strategy which aligns with company-wide goals, strengthens the digital brand, and drives revenue.
- Prior ownership of full P&L within an ecommerce platform (revenue, full marketing and creative budget, end-to-end team)
- Experience leading Brand Marketing for a Direct-to-Consumer brand and customer experience
- Experience leading customer acquisition and retention strategy for a growing Brand
- Experience leading both ecommerce and marketing teams during a growth phase, including mentorship and professional development
- Proven track record of balancing the analytical side of Digital, while also leading the Creative side of Brand Marketing/Development.
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and data modeling