Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
VP Of Supply Chain Operations
Philadelphia , PA 19019
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ProLogistix Search Group is seeking a VP of Supply Chain Operations in the Philadelphia, PA area.
This is a CONFIDENTIAL search
Vice President of Supply Chain Operations
The Vice President of Supply Chain Operations plays a critical role for each site in helping the organization exceed industry benchmarks and provide a consistent, reliable service experience to customers. This role will deliver operational excellence across safety, quality, cost to serve and customer experience, acting as a key change leader driving performance.Key areas of responsibility include
Logistics, Warehousing and Distribution, Inventory Management, Order Management and Information Technology.The Client is seeking someone that practices Servant Leadership (boots on the ground / hands on / on the floor) with peers, has a complete understanding of Oracle, LEAN Operations and complete Direct Store Delivery (D.S.D) understandings, preferably within the Food & Beverage industry.Other qualities the Client is seeking includes:
- Possibly, someone that is currently in a Director level role and looking for the next step in their career to a VP position within the Food & Beverage industry
- Experience and willingness to manage multi-site warehouse locations with oversight of their teams. This territory will include across MD, VA, PA & NJ
- Ability to attract and hire educated, motivated growth-oriented A player talent.
- Build personal relationships with managers and supervisors to foster engagement and retention.
- Collect direction from the Leadership Team and filter the most important priorities including, establishing a 3-year plan and short-term objectives.
- Must understand the Direct Store Delivery (D.S.D) process including packing and unpacking of pallets at customer locations
- Clearly communicate and cascade key objectives to all team members
- Ensure rigorous tracking and accountability for achieving goals.
- Be willing to take a stand for what is right, even if it conflicts with others point of view.
- Build credibility through high levels of execution (e.g., on time delivery, keep commitments).
- Ensure a strong safety culture and drive reduction in accidents and injuries.
- Be a role model and emphasize the importance of safety, even when under time and other business pressures.
- Create accountability for compliance with all business procedures and protocols.
- Achieve cost per case targets while ensuring an optimal level of customer service.
- Implement efficiency and productivity improvements in partnership with cross-functional leaders to minimize and proactively manage customer impacts.
- Build a high performing team and engaging work environment.
- Invest in developing direct reports and support them in development.
- Shepherd key supply chain strategies and initiatives from the center to help drive standardization.
- Introduce and educate others on how to use now tools, technology and systems.
- Create accountability to drive consistent implementation and execution.
- Always be coaching on ways to improve performance, efficiency and productivity.