Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
VP Of Software Delivery Operations
Spokane , WA 99201
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a leader in the Company, this role will be responsible for the smooth and efficient functions of customer onboarding, maintenance & support. Additionally, this role will be responsible for leading customer engagement, driving software adoption and developing strategies to mitigate customer churn for a subscription-based business. Were a software and technology company, so a high-degree of comfort or experience in this type of environment is required. The ideal candidate will build out the Operations organization, successfully manage multiple departments, work collaboratively across the organization and lead strategic operations to deliver high quality, cost-effective day-to-day operations for the company.
- Deliver a world class customer experience to existing & potential customers. Develop a thorough understanding & expertise of our products and services, and the needs of our customers and insights on the value they derive from our products.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, IT, Marketing and Sales teams to review customer feedback and define product features and enhancements.
- Develop productive, collaborative working relationships with leaders across the organization (Sales, Marketing, Product, IT, Finance).
- Foster, define and maintain strong project management & analysis practices. Guide teams to innovate. Protect creativity by empowering team members with good ideas, and step in when necessary to help align visions. Incorporate Agile and Waterfall methodologies where appropriate.
- Set and measure goals for team; with a focus on timely delivery, service-oriented solutions, and value-add benefits to the organization. Lead day to day activities & prioritize work.
- Own team budget, structure, size, composition and management. Lead resource planning activities for current & future development projects.
- Understand company goals & orient your team to support those goals. Communicate and delegate responsibilities to ensure everybody understands where were going next and why.
- Provide SME expertise for client meetings.
- 8+ years of increasingly-responsible professional operational experience, including acting in leadership roles within a SaaS environment.
- Strong understanding of foundational technology, infrastructure & client services. Past success in analyzing, developing and deploying mission critical operations and support initiatives. Possess significant business acumen to interpret business strategies into operational priorities.
- Strong track record of being able to develop and set release plans, track deadlines, deliverable, resource allocations, create risks mitigation strategies as needed to deliver quality product on time.
- Possess excellent communication and facilitation skills with the ability to present ideas in an accessible way to various stakeholders across & outside of the organization.
- A hands-on and adaptable leadership style with commitment to driving results. Strong management skills to hire, mentor & develop a geographically distributed team.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple, fluid priorities to a successful outcome.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field, MBA preferred