Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
VP Of Sales
Houston , TX 77057
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking aVP of Sales for a large and swiftly growing Oil Field Services company. This role willplan and implement short and long- term sales programs, both internal and external, targeted toward existing and new markets.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve company objectives.
- Develops and recommends product pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Provides financial justification for new product development.
- Creates strategies to effectively introduce new products into the market and develop a market share.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationship and negotiating and closing deals.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field
- At least 10 years of successful sales management experience
- Oil Field Services Industry experience.
- Fracking experience preferred