VP Of Media Buying
Jump 450 Media
New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 days ago
Responsible for supporting and developing team members in strategy, education, performance and thought-leadership. They are responsible for managing a team of media buyers and executing paid digital media campaigns on networks like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, YouTube, Bing, Outbrain, Taboola and more.
This includes initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. This role will lead as the day-to-day subject matter expert (SME) for our clients, providing strategic recommendations, analysis, and reporting as well as responding to ad-hoc requests.
You will be the one responsible to target customers, create compelling and engaging ads with our creative team and to deliver outstanding communication, service and campaign performance for our clients.
- Assist in the development of media strategy and building paid media plans (including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, budgeting, optimizations, etc.)
- Leveraging our real-time data dashboards and a plethora of reporting tools, you will be tasked with communicating campaign performance to clients and creating a clear road-map for the future.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Communicate with clients on all elements of the campaign, including planning, performance, and project status
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management.
- Maintain a high level of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in advertising networks (betas, ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.)
- Manage a high-performance team by executing best practices, coaching skills, supporting ideas, and encouraging communication.
- Stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team and direct reportsUse a data-driven approach to develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the clients business objectives.
- Build effective relationships with all vendors ad networks, technology partners, etc.
- Build effective relationships with all clients
- Evaluate regularly client OKRs and apply improvements within your team
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions
RequirementsBachelor's degree in Marketing or related major required.3+ years of performance marketing experience in paid search and shopping is requiredHighly knowledgeable with Google and Bing platforms, automation tools (bidding and targeting), keyword research, Google Analytics, Google Merchant Center, Shopping feed management & ad creative testing Experience in scaling/increasing campaigns spends while maintaining or improving performance KPIs Experience in maintaining and growing large search accounts with significant optimizations and budgets Ability to problem-solve and structure complex projects/plans with multiple stakeholders and deliverablesAbility to communicate effectively to all employee levels while understanding both the day to day and big pictureAbility to work in a fast-paced environment while managing time effectively
Join Us On Our Mission
We are a company where the world's best team members execute groundbreaking ideas through digital advertising.
About Jump 450
Jump 450, based in New York City, is a high-growth digital performance marketing agency that has seen rapid growth of over 250% over the past year. They have more than doubled their staff in the past year and expanded their resources to scalably grow their client's businesses. Jump 450's workplace culture, office environment, employee development approach, team engagement, perks, and benefits were part of the criteria that led to Ad Age's and Incs Best Places to Work and a 97% employee retention rate.
Jump 450 is the highest paying performance marketing agency in America. The company offers uncapped compensation for employees by sharing ~50 percent of top-line revenues with the team each month. On average, their media buyers make 400% higher than the average media buyer in the country. This work environment has created a triangle of alignment between company management, its employees, and its clients; resulting in Jump 450's clients always having the most skilled and coveted talent working on their accounts across their unique disciplines.
Jump 450s office space is brand new and in a great complex (Brookfield Place) that has many amenities such as a robust food court, multiple restaurants within a minute walk, green space, water views, and great access to public transportation (Fulton St / World Trade Center / Cortland St / PATH stops within 5 a minute walk).
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Benefits
- 401k match plans
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible / Numerous PTO Days
- Volunteer Events, and Vacations
- Gym subsidy
- Commuter subsidies
- Free daily snacks and drinks
- Free weekly company breakfasts and lunches
- In-Office massages
- Company retreats
- Half-Day Fridays
- New MacBook Pro on your first day
- Standing workstations
- Company Events & Happy Hours