VP Of Finance & Accounting
St. Louis , MO 63105
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Direct all aspects of finance and accounting operations and oversee Company transactions related to the general ledger, receivables (billings & collections), payables, and financial reporting
- Develop and maintain all necessary accounting policies and systems, ensuring that records are kept in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Coordinate the preparation and review of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, including oversight of the annual audit
- Oversee all technical accounting and external financial reporting
- Partner with the executive team to provide advice on financial implications of business activities
- Play a key role in monitoring and forecasting cash needs
- Manage relationships and provide direction to third-party service providers
- Provide guidance and leadership to FP&A on all aspects of budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, and variance analysis
- Builds financial models for all FP&A
- Tracks key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Direct budget and forecast processes to drive performance in alignment with growth objectives
- Design, develop and run monthly / quarterly management reporting dashboards and packages (both financial and key performance indicators); host review forums and handle action item resolution
- Participate in selection and oversight of financial systems and other vendor-provided services; collaborate with other leaders to ensure harmonization of back-office systems and processes
- Run operational finance functions including billing, payments, and collections
- Build and develop the BizzyCar finance & accounting team as we continue to expand; optimize structure to best support growth objectives
- 10+ years experience in senior finance leadership roles partnering with company executives
- 5+ years experience in finance leadership in a technology software industry.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and knowledge and understanding of subscription business models.
- Experience in software revenue recognition including ASC606
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management from a top undergraduate institution, or equivalent experience; CPA is a strong plus
- Experienced at preparing financial statements and communicating financial information to Executive level team members
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems
- Proven experience managing annual GAAP Audit and Tax Filings and proficient at drafting GAAP accounting memos
- Independent, self-motivated individual with a positive, service-focused attitude. Excellent judgment with a strong work ethic
- Experience having led the corporate FP&A function for an organization of comparable size, growth profile, and complexity
- Strong collaborator and partner with demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional collaboration across business and finance teams at all levels
- Analytical thinker with honed problem-solving and decision-making skills, including the ability to streamline and simplify complexity
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and benefits package including paid time off, medical (fully covered), dental vision and equity benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. To learn more about our company, please visit: www.BizzyCar.com.
B2B SaaS company expediting the pace of vehicle warranty recall repairs by enabling car dealerships to locate, schedule and repair vehicles with hazardous or detrimental open safety and performance recalls.