VP Of Alliances And Partnerships
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 1 week ago
Who We Are:
Persado is a high growth, category-leading, AI platform that helps CMOs, CXOs, CDOs, CFOs, and P&L owners unlock a new lever of value creation by ensuring the right words are used at every customer interaction. Persado delivers hundreds of millions in incremental value to some of the biggest companies in banking, insurance, retail, telecom, and more. The Persado platform uses natural language generation, machine learning, experimental design, and the worlds largest language knowledgebase of millions of tagged and scored words and phrases, to deliver an average of 41% lift in conversion rates across customer engagement channels.
Words matter. In an ecosystem thats obsessed with personalization the right offer, the right product, the right segment Persado has proven that the right message is a core functional need for every company in the world, making the choice of words a multi-billion dollar blind spot for Silicon Valley. Persado is the only company with the technology to claim that blind spot in the enterprise customer experience and personalization stack. We were recently named the #2 most innovative AI company by Fast Company.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a performance oriented, thoughtful, savvy, and confident VP of Alliances and Partnerships to develop, manage, and deliver business impact from our partnerships. These partners include tech companies like Adobe, Oracle, and Salesforce; consultancies like McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group and Accenture; and boutique creative and innovation firms who have aligned interests in helping enterprise clients drive growth in new and exciting ways.
This critical role will report directly to our President and work closely with our Chief Revenue Officer and commercial organization to create an effective partner channel at-scale. We are looking for a strong leader with exceptional problem solving abilities and collaboration skills, who can develop, steer, and lead complex relationships and help navigate initial commercial motions with our partners.
The ideal candidate doesnt necessarily need to have extensive partnership or alliances experience, but of course this experience would be valuable combined with a clear ability to create win-win relationships, an intense performance orientation, intellectual curiosity, and an ambitious self-driven and solutions-focused personal operating model.
What We Want To See:
- 10+ years of experience in Consulting (extensively in the marketing practice), Technology Partner Channel/Alliance Strategy & Development, Business Development, or Corporate Development, and/or digital/growth marketing roles at Fortune 500 companies.
- Prior experience working with or intimate knowledge of the big marketing clouds, the top consultancies, leading systems integrators preferred but not required
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Mature, inspirational, credible communicator with exceptional presentation skills -- ability to establish credibility quickly and manage senior relationships
- Data driven with analytical aptitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset; passion for working in less structured environment
- Experience managing a high performing team and nurturing talent
- Ability and willingness to roll up your sleeves and work along side the team
- Performance oriented DNA, data driven, and accountable
- A foundational understanding of the biggest challenges and opportunities of various consumer facing industries particularly data rich and digitally savvy categories such as financial services, retail, and telco
- Very organized and structured thinker, with the ability to present ideas and plans in a clear and actionable manner
- Strong ability to anticipate issues and engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders
What We Want You To Do:
- Develop/refine a global partner strategy, develop annual and quarterly plans and OKRs
- Own a critical role in the companys path to growth over the next 2-4 years with the support of the entire management team
- Select and present partnership opportunities to the executive team at Persado
- Foster and develop executive level relationships within our key strategic partners
- Lead partner and channel enablement efforts and activities
- Deliver presentations and discussions with partners and their clients to introduce Persado with credibility and excitement, the benefits of our technology, and help to architect the commercial motions together with our partners and our commercial teams
- Develop KPIs and financial models to identify the impact of the channel to the overall business
- Partner closely with the President and CRO to meet Persados business objectives and ensure the successful deployment of Persado technology across the partner channel
- Develop joint value propositions and sales motions customized for each of our partners
- Develop creative out of the box ideas to increase the success of our partnerships
- Develop and manage a team to scale with the impact of our partnerships
- Convene and mobilize Persado colleagues and resources to help drive the technical and account based solutions required for each partner and their clients
Who You Are:
- Performance oriented leader with a track record of delivering results
- Dependable and reliable manager with clear and structured thinking and attention to detail
- Passionate about developing people and growing an empowered team that can create shared successes
- Enthusiastic, professional relationship builder
- Highly proactive with a strong work ethic and takes pride in your accomplishments
- Thrives on finding creative solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in your work
- Strong creative and analytical problem solver
- Positive attitude, great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary and equitable compensation, with regular market rate comp adjustments
- Company Equity
- Generous benefits package
- 401k matching
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding Continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- All the gear you need to work smart