Our direct current client is seeking a Vice President of Infrastructure Architecture. In this role you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and operational transition of enterprise core system platforms hosting applications in both the on-premise datacenter and cloud infrastructure underpinning both colleague and customer facing systems. Reporting to a Senior VP, you will oversee a team of engineers and external vendors to ensure standards, processes, and procedures are executed to deliver systems to specifications.Working alongside architects, information security, and operational teams the Infrastructure Manager will work to deliver infrastructure services to the organization. The Infrastructure manager will also be responsible for the development and fulfillment of strategic direction to modernize the IT infrastructure.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Support IT management in the development and fulfillment of an engineering strategy, based on the current and future overall strategic and business objectives of the organization.
- Evaluate the existing configuration of hardware, systems and technologies, in the context of business operations to identify any gaps in capacity or capabilities.
- Evaluate new technologies with a view to their integration into the organization.
- Share knowledge and expertise with other functional areas of the IT organization and with the client community in an advisory capacity.
- Design, implementation, and transition of enterprise infrastructure server platforms
- Manage team of 2-3 infrastructure architects
- Provide direction for strategy and roadmap of infrastructure architects
- Ensure all infrastructure components are resilient, compliant, and meeting all non-functional requirements
- Oversees capacity assessments for IT projects
- Provides direction to engineering projects
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products provided, the services delivered, the processes employed, and the incentives with which are rewarded to colleagues.
- Ensure that all products, financial solutions and services are provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in by client
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree Information Technology, Computer Science or related fieldMinimum 8 years of experience in Engineering required
- Minimum 4 years in a supervisory or managerial role required
- Strong understanding of server technologies including operating systems, physical and virtual server platforms, cloud hosting services, storage, backup, and disaster recovery
- Strong understanding of networking technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Project and team management
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nations fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.#PAB