VP, Customer Support
Inside Real Estate
Carlsbad , CA 92008
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Technical Support capability is one of the most critical components of Inside Real Estates SaaS business model and is directly correlated to the success and satisfaction of our customers. The support teams provide day-to-day, functional and technical support and service to users of the Inside Real Estate platform across the U.S. and Canada. In addition, the Technical Support function is a core component of Inside Real Estates talent management strategy as it serves as one of the primary talent pools for the rest of the organization.
The Vice President of Technical Support will define and implement an operational model that is scalable, revenue-generating, and differentiating in the highly competitive real estate marketscapes. This includes all aspects of the operation including people, processes and supporting tools/technologies. This position is a hands-on role and requires a uniquely talented leader who can roll up their sleeves and successfully build cost-effective, scalable, customer-facing support and service capabilities.
The Vice President of Technical Support will be located in Carlsbad, CA and will report directly to the EVP Operations , The Vice President of Technical Support will be directly responsible for setting functional strategy and building and implementing plans to scale this area of the business to accommodate the exponential growth expected in the Inside Real Estate customer portfolio. Some planned travel will be required to Inside Real Estates Technical Support locations and occasionally to visit key customers.
Success in this role may provide a host of additional opportunities for professional growth. Inside Real Estate is committed not only to recruiting top talent, but also to developing and retaining great people.
- Architect, lead, and continuously improve the technical support capability including strategy, organization structure, processes, tools and technologies to achieve the highest levels of customer success and satisfaction in order to meet all stated business objectives
- Lead geographically distributed service teams of Technical Support Specialists (currently located in Carlsbad CA, Draper UT, and individually remote employees) to deliver service
- Establish alignment and enhance standard operating procedures across all core technical support processes, including internal and external communication protocols
- Set the strategy and drive the implementation of all support services across the organization
- Develop and train leaders at all levels of the support organization ranging from team-lead to director-level positions.
- Establish deep partnerships and cross-functional processes with key Inside Real Estate functions including Product Management, Sales, Consulting Services and Engineering to ensure seamless execution of service
- Accountable for compliance with all internal and external service level agreements
- Report key business metrics to executive management, assess metrics and take appropriate actions to continue to enhance the customer care capability
- Serve as a key member of the core, cross-functional customer success team
- Engage with Inside Real Estate clients as necessary to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and develop critical business relationships
- Develop the plan and deploy the necessary resources to enable technical support capabilities within Inside Real Estates strategic partners
- Oversee a talent management strategy for all Technical Support teams that is laser focused on the success of team members and the advancement of their careers
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
- 10+ years of client-facing application support and service experience
- Success in delivering technology projects
- Experience supporting demanding enterprise customers in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a variety of support channels including social, chat and voice
- Proven leadership abilities
- Geographically dispersed team management
- Superior and professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem analysis skills
- Six Sigma or equivalent training preferred
- SaaS experience preferred
- Collaborative team player
- Some travel
- Potential for growth
- Exciting/energetic work environment and fun, creative culture
- Health insurance, Dental, and 401k benefits
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off