The VP of Commercial Title Sales develops lasting partnerships with current and potential commercial customers, and builds/leads a team of salespeople charged with the same.
Create and implement business development plan capable of meeting revenue objectives agreed upon and continually seek ways to increase revenue, profit, and market share.
Meet with attorneys, brokers, lenders, builders, and developers to understand their business and determine their needs. Provide information regarding the appropriate title products, services, and technology the company can provide.
Lead, hire and manage a core of commercial title sales professionals who are charged with the same as above
Maintain an updated target list of prospective, qualified customers and continually assess progress in securing customers.
Provide timely, professional communication and follow-through with prospective and current customers.
Build partnerships with commercial customers through superior customer service and serving as a trusted advisor.
Coordinate training programs to meet the needs of the commercial market.
Establish and maintain a well-known presence within the local real estate network of customers by attending customer events, hosting events, productively networking, and making regular office/ site visits to prospective and current customers.
Retain information on competitors current sales tactics, products, and market strategies.
Promote open communication between sales, title, and closing representatives to maintain mutually beneficial, productive internal relationships.
Conduct and/or participate in regular sales meetings as well as regular professional development.
Extensive local travel.
At least 5 years sales experience in commercial title insurance required.
Strong understanding of the key drivers of the title and escrow market including industry trends, company information, and knowledge of the competitive landscape would be helpful.
Strong understanding of what drives the commercial real estate market and how our customers operate within this market.
Strong communication, leadership, customer service, presentation, and negotiation skills.
Ability to listen to customers and understand their needs and objectives to better respond and provide solutions.
Persistence, tenacity and consistency in pursuing revenue opportunities.
Must create a positive image of the company through a professional appearance, actions, and conduct to fellow employees and customers.
VIEW JOBS10/19/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-17T00:00Commercial Banking Client Onboarding - Paysource Implementation VP:
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions CB to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs. The Commercial Bank Client Onboarding (CBCO) implementations group is responsible for owning, driving, and coordinating all aspects pertaining to the setup of cash management products and services for Commercial Bank clients.
The CBCO PI (Commercial Bank Client Onboarding Product Implementations) organization is seeking a highly motivated individual who is capable of handling a high level of complexity in a client facing environment. The Product Implementation Vice President will have responsibility for the production implementations of new and existing business for our top clients. Helping our clients expand their business is a strategic opportunity for Commercial Banking, and the implementation experience sets the tone. The Product Implementation Vice President will work directly with the client, coverage and product teams to determine the best approach to implement the highly complex, large scale onboarding projects.
* Client facing, single-point-of-contact responsible for the end-to-end client experience and satisfaction during the in-scope product implementations
* Responsible for multi-entity, multi-jurisdiction client onboardings and product & service implementations
* Collaboration with the client and coverage team to develop and execute an implementation plan, establishing clear expectations and providing transparency of timelines using project management principles and practices
* Manage and coordinate client and internal partner communication and status updates
* Support sales partners and the sales process with RFP responses, client presentations and in-person client visits
* Utilize creative problem solving and solid decision making abilities
* Adherence to policy and procedures, and domestic regulatory requirements
* Manage onboarding activities via phone, telepresence, email and in person with external clients and internal business partners
* Own and drive identification, transparency, escalation, and resolution of risks and issues to closure
* Liaise with local Compliance, Legal, and Product where required
* Provide Subject Matter Expertise for implementation requirements, products & services, and training requirements
* Collaborate on strategic business initiatives as a Subject Matter Expert or Project Manager
The final officer title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate experience level.
* 6 Years or more relevant business experience, including client facing roles
* Accomplished client relationship manager in a consultative environment
* Proven capability of applying project management methodology to develop an implementation plan and execute deliverables for complex, strategic change programs
* Ability to soundly execute quantitative and qualitative analysis, draw salient conclusions and present information in a concise and effective manner
* Strong organizational skills both personally and across the working team to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment, time management, and attention to detail
* Strong interactive personal and communication skills and ability to influence others for positive results
* Executive presence; able to manage stakeholder expectations at various levels and communicate effectively and clearly (written & verbal form)
* Skilled at anticipating issues, engaging the appropriate stakeholders and driving resolutions/solutions
* Ability to take ownership, manage through conflict and mobilize internal resources
* Adaptable to a changing, dynamic client-facing work environment while driving results
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Ability to map and document progress of complex workflows
* Technical client consulting experience with transmissions, ERPs (technical roles) and file formats
* Knowledge and experience with either (or both) ISO 20022 or EDI message formats
* Cash Management and Treasury Services product experience and knowledge
* BA/BS degree preferred
* Previous direct external client interaction experience
* Industry certifications (CTP, PMI)
* Consulting experience a plus
* Some travel may be required to support various clients and coverage team
Jpmorgan Chase & Co.ChicagoIL
VIEW JOBS10/19/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-17T00:00The Commercial Bank Client Onboarding group is seeking an Implementation Manager who will manage a team that provides project management support for the implementation of cash management products for our clients. The Implementation Manager will serve as a point of escalation for the team, ensure timely resolution of client implementation issues, and be responsible for the overall success of the team by coaching and mentoring.
* Ensure team operates effectively by adhering to implementation methodology and policies
* Manage client and partner expectations and understanding
* Exhibit ownership of onboarding experience and client satisfaction
* Maintain a client-first culture among the team through open dialogue, encouragement of feedback, and attracting and/or retaining superior talent
* Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners in Relationship Management, Sales, Service, Operations and Product Management
* Foster a culture of teamwork with partners and within the Implementation team
* Develop, scope, and execute on internal initiatives as assigned
* Work with partners in Operations and Product Management to streamline processes
* Utilize management reports and metrics to ensure success in meeting the team's objectives
* Oversee employee team adherence to policy and procedures
* Diligent awareness of business risk and ownership of issues when they arise
* Manage team capacity and proactively manage expenses
* Some travel required (20%) to visit clients and internal partners
* Comprehensive knowledge of Treasury Services and/or Custom Card
* BA/BS degree or 3-5 years of relevant experience
* Minimum of 2 years of management experience
* Experience in coaching or mentoring employees and proven ability to successfully manage conflict
* Experience in risk awareness and skills to develop and ensure quality program set ups
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Strong presentation and negotiating skills
* Strategic thinker with the ability to manage conflict
* Demonstrated team building skills and ability to work in a team environment
* Experienced in managing conflict and adapting to change
* Prior management or senior project management experience
* Knowledge of the Risk and Control Self-Assessment framework and testing
* Ability to provide quantifiable management reporting
Jpmorgan Chase & Co.ChicagoIL
VIEW JOBS10/19/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-17T00:00The CBCO team is seeking Commercial Card Technical Implementation Specialist who will have the following responsibilities:
* Partner with clients and their technical contacts to exhibit JPMC's consultative approach and to understand their business objectives and the commercial card program goals to offer the best suitable technical solutions and data integration options.
* Translates requirements into technical specs and acts as liaison between client technical team and JPMorgan technical teams.
* Evaluate technical solutions impact to client's business processes
* Handles multiple projects simultaneously
* Handles technical requests of medium to high complexity.
* Individual contributor role, recognized as a leader with demonstrated mastery of technology and commercial card
* Lead client in architecting solutions in accordance with industry best practices
* Takes accountability for on-going projects, day-to-day work.
* Serves as a s technical subject matter expert to clients
* Operates within established risk parameters/tolerances and meets internal/external risk and compliance obligations
* Generally 6-8+ years of related experience
* Commercial card knowledge and skill set
* Strong technical aptitude pertaining to data integrations
* Experience with data transfer protocols and connectivity setups
* Technical projects management experience
* Bachelor's degree required
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong presentation and influencing skills
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, and ability to adapt to a changing environment
* Some travel may be required (less than 10%) to work and consult with clients
* MBA is a plus
* ACH payments experience
* Six Sigma
Jpmorgan Chase & Co.ChicagoIL