VM Ware Administrator
Ibmg Solutions, Inc
Riverview , MI 48193
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
VMWARE - System Administration Analyst
6 months contract to hire
Salary Range: 80K+
Note: Client is seeking System Admin with strong VMWare experience with 5+ years of overall exp and a Bachelor’s degree
- Assist in deployment, monitoring, maintenance, data backup, documentation, upgrade, and support of all IT systems. This includes all servers, e-mail, PCs, phone systems, hardware, software, mobile devices, peripherals, switches, routers, cabling, and all associated operating systems and software.
- Install, configure, and optimize hardware, software, and communication links while ensuring minimal downtime. Diagnose, resolve, and document hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and support as needed.
- Maintain Active Directory and Group policies, deploy servers, patch management, Perform backups and server monitoring checks
- Maintain VMware Virtual Infrastructure farm
- Take ownership of issues seeing it through from beginning to end.
- Support LANs, WANs, Internet and Intranet Systems
- Administration of GMP software as per regulatory requirements (21 CFR Part 11 and cGMP).
- Receive and respond to help desk tickets, phone requests, and/or e-mails regarding IT issues.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of IT issues for a variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective hardware and software solutions.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of documentation, end user binders, procedures, and manuals.