Position is remote based with light travel expectations to CA, NV, and WA.
Construction Project Manager
Delivers project management supervision over assigned Jones Lang LaSalle client projects.
Provide superior client service.
Provide superior employee management.
Contribute to the growth of the company.
Enhance own professional and personal skills.
Meet assigned financial targets.
1.Upon award of a construction project, develop project specific and client driven goals, schedules, budgets and detailed assumptions.
2.Establish and maintain project goals and success criteria the meets the client needs.
3.Build rapport with client representatives and ensure scope of project and outside business forces affecting the project is fully understood and that specific deliverables are fully understood with performance standards and other relevant criteria.
4.Coordinate any necessary due diligence efforts on behalf of the client, maintaining and delivering all appropriate documentation.
5.Develop a detailed project budget based on historical and market data and clearly defined set of budget assumptions.
6.Act as the primary senior level contact with the client throughout the duration of the project.
7.Guide the client and team through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff.
8.Develop and maintain the Master Project Schedule.
9.Prepare various RFP's needed for vendor and contractor services for the complete project.
10. Develop procedures for distribution, receipt, opening, leveling and award
11. Facilitate a project kick-off meeting with internal staff and key stakeholders to ensure responsibilities are communicated and understood by all concerned.
12. Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
13. Oversee vendor and project team members work to ensure compliance with contract and client expectations.
14. Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.) to Management Committee and Region Manager.
15. Assist Management Committee and Region Manager in the establishment and refinement of best practices of standards of excellence.
16. Assist in training and developing Jones Lang LaSalle team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices expected for a successful project implementation.
17. Assist Team Lead in informing client of issues affecting relocation and develop process for facilities training and space turnover.
18. Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects.
19. Ensure accurate management of all accounts receivables to maintain a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance and the Regional Operations Manager.
20. Assist Local PDS Team in meeting AGM numbers on a Regional and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive Committee.
21. Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management strongly preferred
4-5 years of practical experience in a construction project management preferred.
Ability to regularly communicate analyzed data to client and team to achieve project goals
Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts
Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
Experience in construction management or real estate preferred
Highly organized with strong analytical skills
Demonstrated ability to support or lead Business Development initiatives as assigned or requested.
Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
Ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client's representatives, and team members.
Previous experience effectively supervising, training, mentoring and evaluating several project managers at various levels within the organization/team
Ability to manage all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to Budgeting, Scheduling, Submittals, Change orders
Demonstrated high level of performance in project budgeting, contract negotiations and scheduling
Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Project software
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device's operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.
Jones Lange Lasalle Inc.