GXA Richardson , TX 75081
GXA is a fast growing, exciting Managed Service Provider and IT Company serving clients in the DFW Metroplex. We have a high client retention and exceptional satisfaction rate because we provide a very unique approach to IT service delivery. Our reputation of being a trusted business technology partner is one weve worked hard to maintain and keeping our clients at the forefront of their industries is something we take very seriously. You will be proud to represent us and be part of such a unique team.
We are always looking to hire the most talented team members and work even harder to keep them. We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits and an awesome company culture. If you are a top performer looking to join a team where you will be challenged to grow, thrive and positively contribute, send us your resume .
We really have just one mission at GXA and that is to serve. Using our technology industry knowledge and capabilities, we help our clients build a stronger business. We make sure that their businesses perform at the highest level possible.
Using the profits from the success of working with our clients, we serve by giving back to help build a better world. We are driven by a higher purpose. Philanthropy is at the heart of our business and the passion to make the world a better place. Our company an team is involved in several humanitarian missions and outreaches.
We achieve this by working as a team, have a lot of fun doing it and growing.
The virtual IT Manager plays a vital role in delivery of IT outcomes to its clients. This is not a reactive support and reactive administration role. The primary role of the virtual IT Manager is proactive and is a dedicated position. It entails reviewing, establishing and maintaining IT best practices, standards, processes, integrity of assigned clients IT environment. This includes, but is not limited to: Networks, Servers, Storage Systems, Workstations, Computing Peripherals, Applications and customer-facing hosted and cloud environments. Majority of the virtual IT Managers role is performed on-site at client locations.
The virtual IT Manager is assigned 12-17 clients and is the "single point of accountability" for alignment of the assigned clients' IT systems to GXA IT best practices and the clients' business processes.
- Establish and implement GXA IT standards, processes and best practices
- Re-align clients' IT systems that are out of alignment
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned client's IT and business environment
- Onboard new clients
- Act as an "IT Manager" for assigned clients, establish business relationship and position yourself as a trusted adviser for their IT needs
- The virtual IT Manager is the "single point of accountability" for assigned clients IT systems.
- Review assigned clients' IT environment, develop and implement a plan to reduce reactive issues "noise"
- Develop and present recommendations for improving assigned clients' IT environment
- Review and re-align assigned clients' network and security technology
- Review and re-align assigned clients' Microsoft products/services/technologies including Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, O365 and Office.
- Review and re-align assigned clients' Hardware related to servers and workstations
- Review and re-align assigned clients' Storage Systems including NAS and SAN technologies.
- Review and re-align assigned clients' Virtual environments including VMware, Microsoft, HyperV
- Review and re-align assigned clients' BDR solutions
- Resolve service requests/alerts with a sense of urgency, within the specified SLA, ensuring satisfaction.
- Implement alignment projects and other tasks assigned to you
- Participation in the backup on-call rotation.
RESULTS OF THE POSTION AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITY
- Significant reduction of "reactive noise" and stability of assigned clients' IT environment
- Ongoing alignment of assigned clients' IT to their business processes
- Strong IT trusted adviser relationship between vITM and assigned clients
- Continuously updated documentation, processes, run-book for each assigned client
- Overall Customer Satisfaction in the delivery of IT Services
- Strong discpline around process, documentation and alignment
- "People skills", "presence" and ability to build business relationships with clients
- Possess and demonstrate a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and client relationships
- Ability to work and thrive under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and focus on the task at hand
- Demonstrate the ability to follow through on projects in a timely manner.
- Establish the ability to take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Ability to work in a team, communicate effectively and avoid confrontations/conflicts
- Service awareness of all organizations key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP
- Employer-Contributed Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Employee Product Discount
- Employee Training and Certs Paid by Employer
- Paid Holidays
- Regular Company Sponsored Luncheons
- Travel Re-imbursement
- Company Provided Computer Equipment