VIEW JOBS5/4/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-08-02T00:00Description
SHIFT: Day Job
CareMore & Aspire Health is an industry leader in care delivery, with a national footprint and a growing team dedicated to serving our patients and customers. Working on our CareMore & Aspire Virtual Care team, the Virtual Care Sr. Director will help lead the development and implementation of virtual care delivery products that deliver the right care at the right time, enhancing access to care and overall patient experience. This role, reporting to the VP of Virtual Care, will manage strategic initiatives and key operating work streams by working directly with leaders, clinicians and frontline staff across the organization to design and develop programs critical to our virtual care delivery model. The role requires domain expertise in healthcare and technology including web, mobile apps, wireless communication, wearable devices, etc. and the ability to manage cross-functional teams to bring ideas into reality, while always prioritizing patient experience first.
This position can work from anywhere in the US where we have an Anthem location.
General tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Develops implements and maintains competitive products and capabilities within the virtual care portfolio.
* Supports the development of short and long-term strategic product plans in support of market, sales and profitability objectives.
* Lead cross-functional teams in developing telemedicine workflows, care delivery programs, and best-practice standards to drive high adoption and compliance.
* Develops system requirements and ROI.
* May lead effort or manage project teams in the implementation of complex companywide initiatives including new product development and strategic technology deployment.
* Lead, coordinate, develop, and implement virtual care strategy to support organizational goals across 5 major modalities: phone, texting, remote patient monitoring, video visits, and patient portal.
* Lead steering groups, including physicians, staff, IT, and other business leaders from key areas, to vet and develop virtual care solutions for clinical use cases.
* Serve as business stakeholder to guide technology development and prioritize features to support virtual care initiatives.
* Partner with IT and vendors to develop enterprise solutions; troubleshoot day-to-day technology problems; identify, evaluate, select, and implement new software and hardware; and support related contracting and RFP processes.
* Develop and manage program KPIs, analysis, and reporting in collaboration with analytics team.
* BA/BS degree.
* 7-10 years of product management experience within the Healthcare or Managed Care industry.
* Any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
* Demonstrated results in three or more of the following areas required: Product Development, Market Strategy, Healthcare delivery, Program Management.
* Experience leading virtual care programs at an integrated health system or large care delivery organization
* Product launch experience with a product comprised of enabling technology and services
* Experience with Agile development methodology, ideally SAFE
* Advanced degree in relevant field - e.g. MBA, MPH, economics, industrial engineering
* Highly motivated professional who will maximize opportunities in a fluid, rapidly developing market
* Comfort working within highly matrixed environments
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Anthem, Inc.Los AngelesCA
VIEW JOBS5/3/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-08-01T00:00About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand's mission is to improve the world's health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we've developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It's as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn't required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.
The Director, Virtual Primary Care is accountable for the business and operations of the direct-to-consumer Virtual Primary Care offering. This individual will oversee the launch of the product, and drive patient satisfaction and financial success by coordinating across functional areas.
* Guide direct-to-consumer (DTC) product strategic direction including pricing, incorporating internal and external inputs, and integration into broader Virtual Primary Care offerings
* Work in partnership with Product team to identify and implement features specific to market, helping to make roadmap tradeoff decisions based on consumer needs
* Establish and achieve utilization, engagement and revenue goals
* In partnership with Patient Marketing, develop marketing strategy to position product as premier offering including building out target audiences, product positioning, marketing channels and customer acquisition targets
* Leverage existing and new outreach channels to upsell patients currently leveraging Doctor On Demand and identify targeted new user populations
* Implement effective feedback channels to gather patient experience and inform development
* Work collaboratively across integrated offering, including Behavioral Health and Clinical Operations, to support a seamless patient experience
* Perform direct market and company research; engage with various participants in the healthcare ecosystem
* Develop and guide implementation of innovative approaches and partnerships to drive engagement and support overall Virtual Primary Care strategic roadmap
* Other duties as assigned.
* Strong operational management experience, including delivering results in a matrixed environment
* Sharp industry acumen, demonstrating expertise and knowledge in the healthcare technology and services space
* Strength in developing strong relationships with industry stakeholders
* Robust communication skills and executive presence with the ability to correspond effectively and present information succinctly to executive stakeholders
* Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting key deliverable deadlines and process milestones while managing various stakeholders
* Ability to function well in a high-paced environment
* Proficient with Google Suite or related software
Education and Experience:
* 7-10 years of experience in innovative care delivery models, including primary care, behavioral health, and/or concierge medicine
* Expertise in consumer marketing and product development
* College degree required; Masters degree preferred or equivalent work experience
* Experience in virtual care delivery a plus
* Ability to remain seated in a stationary position for prolonged periods
* No heavy lifting is expected, though occasional exertion of about 20 lbs. of force (e.g., picking up and computer / laptops) may be required
* Good manual dexterity required to use common office equipment (e.g., computers, laptop, and mobile devices)
* Some overnight business travel may be required
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Doctor On Demand reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned. All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements or to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to which will be required in this position, employees may be required to follow other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor/manager (within guidelines and compliance with Federal and State Laws). Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
Doctor On Demand provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Doctor On Demand will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
* Job Function Business Development
* Pay Type Salary
* Atlanta, GA, USA
* Baltimore, MD, USA
* Baton Rouge, LA, USA
* Boston, MA, USA
* Chicago, IL, USA
* Cincinnati, OH, USA
* Colorado Springs, CO, USA
* Denver, CO, USA
* Greensboro, NC, USA
* Houston, TX, USA
* Indianapolis, IN, USA
* Kansas City, KS, USA
* Las Vegas, NV, USA
* Lexington, KY, USA
* Los Angeles, CA, USA
* Manchester, NH, USA
* Miami, FL, USA
* Minneapolis, MN, USA
* New Orleans, LA, USA
* Oklahoma City, OK, USA
* Phoenix, AZ, USA
* Raleigh, NC, USA
* Salt Lake City, UT, USA
* San Francisco, CA, USA
* Savannah, GA, USA
* Seattle, WA, USA
* St Paul, MN, USA
* Washington, DC, USA
Doctor On DemandLos AngelesCA
VIEW JOBS5/16/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-08-14T00:00The NP functions in an interdependent role by implementing the appropriate Standardized Procedures (SPs). By using the SPs the NP is able to change treatment regimen after observing signs and symptoms of illness, reactions to treatment, general behavior and physical condition and determines if they are abnormal findings (Ca Nursing Practice Act, subsection(b) of Section 2725). The NP will provide and coordinate the careof patients, provide patient/family education, promote safe continuity of care. The NP also participates in interdisciplinary and clinical rounds,
Join a collaborative, comprehensive team at the GONDA Diagnostic, Observation and Treatment (DOT) at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. As a Nurse Practitioner on this service, U can make a difference in our patient and families lives!
The NP functions in an interdependent role by implementing the appropriate Standardized Procedures (SPs). By using the SPs the NP is able to change treatment regimen after observing signs and symptoms of illness, reactions to treatment, general behavior and physical condition and determines if they are abnormal findings (Ca Nursing Practice Act, subsection(b) of Section 2725). The NP will provide and coordinate the careof patients, provide patient/family education, promote safe continuity of care. The NP also participates in interdisciplinary and clinical rounds,
provides education and support, as well as makes appropriate referrals. Document services rendered.
* MSN with Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Specialty - required.
* Active CA RN and NP license - required
* National Certification as an Adult-Gerontology Acute Care NP or Adult Acute Care NP - required.
* Current BLS and ACLS Certification - required
* Minimum of 2 years experience as an NP in acute care setting - required
* 3 years experience as an NP-preferred.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Ucla HealthLos AngelesCA
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.