Wichita , KS 67202
Posted 2 weeks ago
At Emprise Bank, everything we do is focused on empowering people to thrive. We proudly work to provide an extraordinary customer experience to help our customers achieve their goals.
We are currently seeking a Virtual Banker to join our retail team. This role is responsible for retail team by engaging with customers and fostering ongoing relationships that improve customer commitment, recommend products based on financial profiles, and facilitate the lending process as necessary. This person will partner, support, and develop effective relationships with bank customers, partners, and teammates on our virtual platform.
A successful candidate will have:
- Exemplary customer service experience
- The ability to apply product and market knowledge by effectively presenting solutions to meet customer objectives
- Confident and articulate communications skills
- Initiative and strong work ethic
- Problem resolution skills
- Sound and accurate judgement to support decision making
- Superb time management skills
- The ability to effectively build and maintain relationships with Emprise associates, customers, vendors, and others within the community
- Strong attention to detail
- An understanding of and commitment to our values
Essential functions of the role:
- Deliver clarity to customers on banking products by providing simplicity, knowledge, and know-how
- Continuously seek sales opportunities, develop business through promotion of products and services, and collaborate with other retail departments to fulfill identified financial opportunities
- Initiate and maintain customer contact through a variety of methods
- Follow internal processes and procedures to comply with branch and bank regulations
- Continuously learn about and adapt to changes in current bank technology
- Provide back-up support for Emprise Bank Contact Center queue
- Other responsibilities as related to the job
Emprise Bank remains committed to the health and well-being of our employees, candidates, customers and communities. We have implemented the following measures to do our part as an employer in fighting COVID-19:
- Precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our employees and customers
- Maintaining social distance by limiting the number of customers in our lobbies
- Physical barriers for added protection
- Additional sanitation stations available for customer use
- Innovative digitized customer touch points to reduce in person contacts
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of customer service experience required
- 1+ years of sales experience required
- Successfully pass a credit check required
- Proficiency with large server-based applications and typical desktop software required
Monday Friday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM (hours will vary)
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, Emprise offers professional growth, a rewarding and challenging environment, opportunities to be involved in our communities, and a culture of integrity, passion, and success. We also offer shift differential pay for bilingual candidates!
Emprise Bank employees will tell you:
I am valued and appreciated.
"I am trusted with responsibility."
"There is constant recognition for a job well done."
I work reasonable hours that let me get home to my family every night.
To learn more, please visit our website at www.emprisebank.com.
Emprise Bank is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran Employer/Member FDIC/Drug Free Workplace.