Port Washington , NY 11050
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
To drive our continued growth and expansion, WAC Lighting is adding a Videographer to our Design Team. The Videographer is responsible for production of video and audio sales tools including instructional videos. The ideal candidate will not only have video creation and editing expertise but will also be experienced in still life and product photography. As a member of the Design Team, this role will work closely with Sales and Product Development to produce digital and graphic media that promotes new product lines and the WAC Lighting brand. A solid candidate will be eager to work with senior management and have experience in the following areas:
- Work with team to develop advertising and marketing tools to promote new and existing products.
- Work with team to increase our brand awareness through consistent themes.
- Create and edit motion and still graphics for new and existing media content.
- Develop media and presentations working in tandem with Marketing and/or Customer Management to help develop new concepts or for presentation to external customers.
- Maintain an organized library of imagery and moving footage that can be used for conceptual development and presentations.
- Make appropriate independent visual decisions as to how best represent ideas and products while adhering to established branding standards.
- Create and edit videos, motion graphics, animation sequences, etc., from stock video/images as well as custom video/images.
- Develop visual workflows, storyboards and concepts to create engaging content
- Generate video targeted for multiple platforms including, but not limited to, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook
- Create sizzle reels, pitch reels, case studies, marketing pieces, promotional videos, how to videos and day-to-day social videos for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage all aspects of project development, pre-production, production and post, including writing, shooting, editing, motion graphics, selection of music, and editorial.
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously from concept through execution.
- 5 7 years experience in professional video production and the editing of videos. Experience in the lighting industry a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and high level of customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and an ability to multi-task/prioritize tasks
- Detail oriented with a strong eye for design, typography, composition, form, color, light, and animation
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere, After Effects,Creative Suite, audio mixing, lighting, and color correction/finishing, Adobe Animate CC a plus
- Must have a high level of skill in motion graphics, animation and proficiency in an industry standard animation platform like After Effects.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of/experience with creating social content and knowledge of the related specs and drivers of success for social content.
- Knowledge of the latest trends in mobile and digital video.
- Experience in shooting, both still-life product and video.
- Collaborative attitude: Eagerness to work with cross-functional teams. Willing to roll up sleeves and dive in on a variety of projects small and large.
- Ability to travel to and participate in national tradeshows approximately 4 times per year.
- Portfolio required when applying
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes: paid time off; medical & dental coverage (including family coverage), vision, 401(k), tuition assistance, and continuous training and development.
About WAC Lighting:
Celebrating over 35 years of business and significant growth, WAC strives to be the most recognized and respected lighting fixtures company in the industry. We offer innovative and quality products and provide extraordinary customer service. We are an entrepreneurial company offering excellent career and growth opportunities. For more information, visit our Web site, www.waclighting.com
We strive every day to develop sustainable lighting by maximizing the aesthetic quality of todays interior environment while minimizing the impact on our worlds precious natural environment. To achieve this goal, we are developing luminaries that deliver the finest quality of light with the most energy efficient lamping and optic technology available. We acknowledge our responsibility to raise the standards for how lighting quality is provided.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume to: hr@ waclighting.com Please note salary history on your cover page. Given the high volume of responses, only qualified candidates will be contacted. WAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.