Video Editor And Producer
Pearl Abyss America
Manhattan Beach , CA 90266
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Pearl Abyss America, Inc. -- the team behind Black Desert is seeking a high-performing, innovative, results-oriented and customer-obsessed, Video Editor and Producer to help accelerate our gaming reach to millions of customers across all screens (PC, Mobile, Console, etc.) in North America.
The video game industry is already bigger than music and movies combined, and is growing rapidly. The video games industry is transforming how customers are entertained, communicating with each other, and interacting with digital devices.
Our company needs a Video Editor and Producer to join our team. As a highly skilled in-house video production expert, you will have extensive post-production and editing experience in a range of styles of videos and programs. You will be responsible for assembling footage, applying creative editing techniques, incorporating a variety of multimedia elements, and ultimately storytelling across both short- and long-form video pieces. You will have knowledge of modern editing techniques and trends, and the ability to work collaboratively with the team.
The Video Editor and Producer will be highly collaborative role, creative and results-oriented team. They will be disciplined to adhere to production schedules and meet deadlines. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to ensure all Pearl Abyss current and future titles will achieve North America goals.
Manhattan Beach, CA (Los Angeles)
- Manage the creation of high quality, engaging video content for Mythical brands
- Work within the production calendar to deliver videos on a regular basis
- Work and collaborate with our teams to produce compelling marketing videos.
- Taking projects from concept to delivery of short-form video content: storyboard, design animate, render and ship to team
- Create video content for social media and advertising campaigns
- Creating video trailers for communications and marketing needs
- Review script/transcripts to advise the production process
- Develop graphics and visual effects to enhance productions
- Utilize appropriate software to create advanced designs and animation
- Contribute to the creative direction of brand campaigns, new product launches, and planned marketing projects.
- Design and edit video pieces that strongly communicate product brand narrative, goals, and concepts.
- Work with important partners to ensure quality/complete raw footage.
- Provide high-quality assets in multiple formats depending on expected consumption.
- Regularly research the latest ideas and techniques in video production, editing, and gaming to maintain innovation and growth
- Bachelors degree in video production, digital media, media production, or related field or equivalent proven work experience in content creation
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe suite of products (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Encoder)
- Experience in videography/cinematography or cinematic video game capture
- Demonstration of thoughtful work that breaks-through and permeates the culture.
- Knowledge of modern video editing, delivery, and compression techniques.
- Excel in a team environment, ability to build/maintain positive relationships through strong collaboration efforts.
- A "roll up your sleeves" mindset to get any job done
- May require evening and weekend hours.
- Experience in After Effects a plus
- 3D modeling and animation
- Audio editing and production
- Passion for video games
- Experience with MS Office software
- Avid Black Desert Online player