Vice President (Vp)
Two95 International Inc.
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position: Vice PresidentLocation:Chicago, IL
Duration: full time
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant restructuring / distressed experience in a professional service or consulting firm environment. Or, an advanced degree with several years of additional experience.
- Track record of consistently delivering high-value work to meet clients needs.
- Understands objectives and integrates individual work stream(s) into multiple projects. Adjusts work stream goals to the broader context of the project. Leads small projects or multiple work streams of large projects.
- Experience supervising other professionals and acts as a positive role model and is seen as motivating to others. Gives clear direction to the team and executes projects according to established team norms, defined roles, and expectations; coaches and develops direct reports. Capitalizes on the strengths of each team member on projects.
- Makes decisions and advises the client using advanced understanding of the core drivers of a clients business. Knows how to leverage expertise in a business context to be impactful.
- Uses a systematic approach to quickly and logically identify issues across situations. Examines issues thoroughly and holistically. Brings in the appropriate experts when needed.
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills. Solid understanding of financial statements.
- Advance written communication skills, able to prepare well laid out, easily understood analysis and presentations. Articulately communicates information and adapts effectively to the audience. Delivers influential client communications with clarity and confidence.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
- Builds relationships with clients and peers.
- Able to work independently. High energy style, flexible and adaptive, works well in a very fast paced environment.
- An undergraduate degree from a top academic institution and a strong GPA required.
- Advanced degree(s) and applicable professional certification(s) are preferred
Note: If interested please send your updated resume email@example.com and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!