Vice President (Vp) Of Marketing
New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Pollfish is disrupting a $50B Market Research industry and makes consumer market research available to all.
With our DIY research tool combined with our proprietary network of 600M consumers, we enable companies of all sizes to connect with and understand real consumers worldwide in a fast, easy and cost-effective way.
We have raised millions from institutional investors and we are helping more than 1,600 clients - from small startups to fortune 10 companies - with their research needs. With offices in NYC and Athens, Pollfish doubled in size the past year.
As a VP of Marketing at Pollfish, you'll have the opportunity to lead all marketing efforts of our company and work with the executive team.
You will set the marketing plan for the next years both for performance and branding and you'll manage the marketing team to execute on that plan.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player and natural leader that is excited about working for a growth focused company in an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
This role is ideal for an individual that enjoys the challenge of building a globally recognized brand.
- The development and implementation of a Brand strategy that increases engagement and raises awareness.
- Handle all customer communication and newsletters.
- Product marketing.
- Plan and execute SEO/SEM strategy.
- In-depth reporting of all the acquisition channels.
- Content marketing creation and distribution.
- Working closely with the companys sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, presentations, feedback and leads.
- Manage the company's social media presence and deliver programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Continuously monitor and analyze the competitive environment, consumer trends and propose appropriate solutions.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading a successful marketing team.
- Solid knowledge analytics, marketing and ad platforms(e.g., Google Analytics, Google Adwords,Marketo or similar.)
- Strong technical skills including extensive familiarity with SaaS marketing.
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment.
- Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to market, organize and participate to conferences and/or webinars.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Stock option plan
- An attractive salary package
- Excellent top-tier Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
- Workstation hardware of your choice
- Pleasing and flexible startup environment
- Part of an innovative tech company
Pollfish is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.