Vice President (Vp) Of Marketing
Austin , TX 78704
Posted 3 weeks ago
We're looking for the crazy ones that are going to change the world - if that's you - apply now.
Newchip is a virtual startup accelerator that provides world-changing early-stage companies with the software tools, training, mentorship, and the investor network necessary to successfully raise capital, build, and scale their businesses to eventual exit. We're in 100+ countries and have a portfolio of over 2,000 startups that have raised $1B+ in funding since our launch in 2019.
Do you love Shark Tank? Imagine every day being like an episode but on a global scale, that's what we do. We recruit top startups and we launch virtual cohorts each month from our HQ in Austin, TX, with a goal of coaching each to a point of invest-ability. We then invest in our top program graduates alongside our 3,000+ investor network and work with them until exit.
-We're a veteran founder team with decades of experience, acquisitions and exits under our belts, and we're looking for the next member of our team that meets both our core values and can add their skillset to our melting pot of diversity.
-We're only recruiting entrepreneurial and driven individuals who are in it for the long haul to reach an IPO and that want to truly assist startups to drive results that create investment returns to our investors and investor partner network.
-If you're looking to make a difference in the world and learn in 1 year what most learn in 5, we're here to provide the mentorship, leadership, and potential to make that dream a reality - if you're here looking for a 9-5, our company isn't for you.
Apply today to join the 100+ employees in our HQ in Austin, Texas, or join one of our remote teams around the globe!
Mission Statement: We deliver results and set the standard for entrepreneurs and investors everywhere. That being said, we're a 100% personal meritocracy so before we move forward do you fit our core company values?
- Personal Integrity- We take ownership for our responsibilities and do what we say we will do no matter what.
- Humble & Coachable- We have respect for authority and experience, but also a hunger for constant feedback.
- Self Motivation- We strive to learn, grow, and constantly improve ourselves so that we can contribute to the team.
- Gritty Resolve- We face down all adversity, we take all criticism, and we get knocked down, but we always get back up.
- Passionately Ambitious- We put everything into our work because accomplishing the team goal, equals personal success.
- You have experience with startups, SaaS, and or technology products
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship, products, and love Shark Tank
- You are a born marketer andknow how to brand and market anything
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan and team to generate applications / lead volume from all channels
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams, contractors, and agencies to maximize budget efficiency to CAC
- Design and review the Marketing departments budget with executive leadership to align all marketing initiatives
- Build relationships with public relations media, agencies, and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing and advertising campaigns and improve them when necessary / ensure CAC efficiency
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly to the success of the overall lead generation strategy
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics and collateral for the CEO and external stakeholders
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth, innovation, and new channel development
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events online and as part of our product team
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department, managing team efficiency, and hiring your own team
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the companys objectives and longterm success of the mission
- Track competitors activities, branding, and social media strategies to co-opt into our own activities
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior role (3-5+ years in marketing)
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Solid experience in SEO, analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook, AdRoll, and other advertising channels
- Strong experience with designing efficiency processes and workflows for CRM software and digital marketing tools
- Strong leadership skills, team development skills, and overall desire to build a strong complimentary team
- Excellent communications skills, writing ability, and overall ability to "spin" anything into a positive ad
- Strong analytical and project management skills, ability to delegate, meet deadlines, and ask for help
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions based on data analysis and risks analysis
- BSc degree in Marketing, Communications or other relevant field (experience may be substituted for a degree)
- Be a part of a global team with a hybrid in-office and remote culture with a headquarters in East Austin, Texas
- Industry leader in compensation packages including base plus performance incentives, equity, and company stock.
- Fully covered benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances; plus a 401k program.
- Join an active culture and become a pillar in the startup community with weekly team outings and community events.
- Access to all of our accelerator certificate programs if you launch a startup during your career here (valued at $1M+).
- Active culture with a gym at HQ with bouldering, weight gym, classes, yoga, steam-rooms, and showers on-site.
- Unlimited PTO policy, Holidays, Sick Days, and Election Day off.
- Hybrid roles receive up to 60 days of remote work allotment per year at the discretion of your leadership team.
- ClassPass membership gives you worldwide access to thousands of top-rated gyms, fitness studios, salons, and spas.
- Weekly catered lunch on Fridays, as well as unlimited snacks and Starbucks coffee.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space working with thousands of startups around the globe.