Vice President Sales
Exigent Group Limited
Atlanta , GA 30301
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Exigent is transforming the way legal services are offered by leveraging the power of technology and data thats locked in contracts and processes. But the data is the cornerstone; it is the people of Exigent that bring this vision to life. We combine the best of tech with smartest legal and financial brains to cultivate a revolution in the legal industry. Intelligent thinking underpins all of our solutions from contract management to business analytics tools and legal services.
The purpose of the role is to grow awareness of Exigent and its offerings and values, improve and capitalise on the market position in the US and achieve financial growth. This role supports and feeds into the long- term company strategic goals, builds new key client relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions
Come and learn more about the Exigent family and how we are re-imagining, transforming and revolutionizing the legal industry through technology, AI and data https://www.exigent-group.com/
- Must have previous experience and success in selling and engaging at C Suite level
- Must hold audience credibility and be a respected presence in a professional legal environment
- Must be able to hit the ground running, leveraging off your past relationships and successes
- Present new legal, technology and data products to grow/enhance existing relationships.
- Hunt/prospect new clients, develop proposals and manage sale process from initial contact to close.
- Stay abreast of technology solutions and alternative legal models and how to apply to practical examples in client environments.
- Generate and close new clients and opportunities for our corporate and e-disovery legal teams
- Primary relationship owner becoming integral part of client to create growth and retention.
- Business development skills (prospecting, meeting clients, selling a solution, commercial revenue focus).
- Strategic planning and forecasting for the US market;
- Use knowledge of the market to capitalize on the companys unique selling propositions and differentiators. I.E. (Mind Factory, Scarlett Search, Chameleon)
- Collaborate with colleagues and senior management to develop sales methodology.
- Able to work at a strategic level to position our products and services in such a way that will enhance the clients business.
- Work with the Exigent team to develop proposals that address the clients needs, concerns and objectives.
- Attending conferences and ensuring follow-up with prospects from conferences.
- Identifying and hosting client events to generate ROI on investment of hosting event.
- Experience of engaging with clients with no previous history or foundation
- Experience and understanding of contract management solutions, managed services, data analytics and AI suite of tools
- 5+ years selling legal solutions and technology to the US market at Director level
- Track record of executing strategies to deliver superior results in revenue and client satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable dealing with stakeholders at all levels internally and externally.
- Strong technology competency and relentless desire to drive technology enablement.
- A collaborative and consultative approach aimed at building a long-term relationship.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Tenacity to achieve results
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- Strong understanding of financial metrics
- Good understanding and application of data analytics
This role provides a challenging opportunity in a proven successful organisation with locations around the globe. We have a positive atmosphere with a environment founded on innovation and energy. Our name holds prestige with the big 4 and will open new doors to your career.
Our rewards program is a key component of why people choose to work at Exigent. It consists of competitive and sustainable compensation and benefits programs, as we believe that they are essential in attracting, retaining and motivating top talent and a diverse workforce that drives our success.