Vice President Sales Americas
New York , NY 10001
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
After having experienced spectacular traction in Europe, Tinyclues has launched its US presence and is already building a roster of clients and employees in this important region: we are now seeking a Vice President of Sales, based in our NY office, to lead our commercial team. By joining Tinyclues, you will become part of a fast-growth start-up with breakthrough technology & global ambitions. 100+ companies are already using our solution, in the verticals of fashion, retail, and travel-hospitality, with amazing results and experiences.
As with many disruptive solutions, the challenges of selling Tinyclues are not so much the competition as overcoming the old habits that die hard. Yet through your commitment to success, ability to lead sales teams, and your intelligence in executing go to market strategies to key accounts, you will feel the exhilaration of offering a unique and revolutionary product, changing the way B2C marketers engage their customers and generate more revenue, without ever compromising their customer lifetime value.
- A successful track-record in sales management, with at least 20 years of experience selling software / solutions to CMO's and marketing leaders, and consistently hitting / exceeding sales quotas.
- At least 15 years leading sales teams, hiring and training staff, implementing sales methodologies, developing business plans, and delivering high growth for SaaS marketing technology.
- Excellent knowledge of the Retail / e-Commerce and / or Travel-Hospitality industries, more specifically key accounts (hundreds of millions to billions of dollars of yearly revenue)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, listening and engaging to become a trusted advisor, team leader, and executive manager.
- Proven experience achieving growth targets, and building teams and best practices to operate at scale.
- A result-driven mindset (which includes a no-excuse attitude).
- The strong belief that sales is as much an art as it is a science: healthy values, good work ethic and a proper sense of organization go a longer way than being a good talker. A leader that demonstrates a sense of purpose and enables people to achieve results.
- Mastery of the most commonly used office software (MS Office, email, messengers, video conferencing, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM software, sales methodologies, compensation strategies and plans.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the marketing technology stack including campaign creation and management tools, ecommerce and digital applications, data platforms and analytics.
- Familiarity with the demands of the modern marketer including revenue goals, customer engagement metrics, workflows and cross department stakeholders
- High tolerance for bad puns and jokes
- Highly competitive compensation package (salary + commission+ equity)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time away policy: take as much time as you need
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly public transportation stipend / Weekly lunches provided by Tinyclues
- One trip per year to Paris (Tinyclues HQ) along with the choice of working out of our many global offices