Vice President, Paid Media
Brooklyn , NY 11216
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency helping brands create meaningful roles in culture, with an emphasis on lifestyle, sports, music, tech, and entertainment. The agency handles strategy, creative, production, influencer management, and media-buying in-house, with a focus on digital and social media. Laundry Service has been named AdAges A-List four times and recognized as one of FastCos most innovative companies. Laundry Service also operates Cycle, a sister company focused on influencer marketing and premium branded content. Laundry Service is part of Wasserman, a global brand marketing and talent management agency. Learn more at www.247laundryservice.com and at www.teamwass.com.
Are you someone who loves to work at the intersection of culture and social?
Were looking for a proven media leader to lead a paid media department of 20+ employees, spanning LA, PDX, NY, and London. This person not only has experience, and passion for, leadership, but has an equal passion for paid social and can generate big ideas and motivate teams to do the same.
- Lead and manage a large team of media strategists and planners of 20+ employees to oversee the planning, execution and reporting of paid campaigns with objectives ranging from direct response to branding and awareness
- Collaborate with Head of Strategy & Media to develop and implement processes to make the department more efficient, effective, and innovative
- Partner with creative and strategy teams to ensure media plans are aligned with the larger business strategy and content requirements.
- Manage and assist the media strategists and ads managers day-to-day with accounts across the agency
- 7-10+ years experience of media planning, buying and measurement experience across paid social and search channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Google. Programmatic buying experience a plus
- Experience using budget planning and estimation tools for budget allocations and leveraging research/platform insights tools to build audience segments
- Direct response/Performance marketing experience ideally for driving sales on e-commerce platforms
- Measurement expertise including brand lift studies, Google analytics tracking and attribution
- 10+ years of experience managing a team of direct reports and proven managerial and leadership expertise.
- Ability to work autonomously, identifying and solving problems that arise on accounts and within the agency as it relates to media strategy
- The ability to translate metrics into insights into action and ensure all reporting are meeting business needs
- Experience using media to solve brand/business challenges
- Experience investigating consumer behavior/attitudes on social/digital channels
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- Commitment to excellence working non-standard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!