Vice President Of Marketing
Austin , TX 78703
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Product Marketing is a team we are building out of capable, friendly, user-oriented marketers, partnering closely with Dispels world-class product and engineering teams.
You'll be our first hire in this position. Expect to be running and doing everything yourself for the foreseeable future. We want someone who wants an opportunity to define a brand and the challenges associated with that.
Our Product Marketing teams mission is to generate customer insights that inform Dispels product strategy, lead go-to-market for our products, and create and execute campaigns to drive product sales. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Dispel, partnering closely with Engineering, Sales, Design, and Communications to name a few. Different from many other Product Marketing teams, our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch.
Were looking for a senior product marketing executive to oversee product marketing across the entire company. You'll be creating assets, copy writing, executing campaigns. With support from other departments, you'll be in charge of the entire marketing ideation and execution for the company.
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audiencefrom developer to CFOand differentiate Dispel. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various workstreams on track
- Passionate about product and tech. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand. You follow tech trends, and youre excited about building incredible product experiences
- Ambitious and adaptable. You are eager to make an impact at Dispel. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right
- A team player. Product Marketers collaborate across basically every team at Dispel. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work
- A stellar people leader and manager. You build and support high-performing, thriving organizations
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments: talk regularly to users and prospects and generate qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning, etc.)
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert for Dispel products to help shape the product roadmap and strategy
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teamsSales, Design, and Engineeringto develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
- Help enable user-facing teams at Dispelfrom Sales and User Operations to local teams in other countries
- Work with the Finance and Product teams to set pricing that aligns to the product value proposition and with our users success
- Track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- Think globally as we work to expand our solutions around the world, adapting your understanding of local market needs, competitors, and pricing accordingly
- Manage a team of high-performing product marketing teams as we hire them
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan