Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Vice President Of Finance
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join OrderMyGear (OMG) and play a pivotal role in a rapidly changing industry. Our platform fuels growth and simplifies group commerce for team sporting goods dealers, promotional product distributors, and anyone selling to groups. OMG is a fast-growing company, ranking in the Inc. 5000 list for each of the past three years. With our continued growth, we are hard at work scaling the platform and experience that is trusted by millions of athletes, students, parents, and businesses every year for their group gear.
As the company grows, OrderMyGear is seeking a VP of Finance to mature the companys financial functions, help set strategy, and enable rapid growth. This position is based in Dallas and will report directly to the COO.
Core job responsibilities:
- Build and lead team responsible for all core finance functions of the business, specifically maturing financial planning and analysis (FP&A)
- Business is currently working with outsourced finance team we expect a successful candidate to create capabilities within the company, including accounting, working capital management, budgeting/planning model, and reporting functions
- Own all GAAP financial statement, board, and management financial reporting and dashboarding
- Partner with business to integrate financial performance and accountability into company culture day-to-day decision making and strategic initiatives (new product and market expansion)
- Work proactively and effectively with the companys Board and investors
- Implement and manage key financial controls and external auditor relationship
- Lead analysis of go-to-market processes
- Work closely with COO and other business leaders to refine pricing philosophy including packages and contracting
- Manage policies for pricing, discounting, and bundling to optimize volume/profitability and ensure compliance
- Build systems and processes for scale
- Recommend and implement policies and procedures to ensure strong financial management as the company scales
- Assess and upgrade underlying financial processes and systems to enable growth
- Support COO in development of strategic plan and drive cadence for annual review
- Lead financial review of prospective M&A targets target analysis/evaluation and integration
- Coordinate all lender/banking relationships including financial reporting and treasury operations
- Manage select administrative matters for the business, e.g. legal and dispute management
Non-negotiables/intangibles for any candidate we take seriously:
- Cultural compatibility - Compatible with driven, but people-focused/servant-leader culture that currently exists in the Company
- Passion/enthusiasm/appreciation for OrderMyGears group commerce product core customers (typically small sales organizations in the team sporting goods and custom apparel markets)
- Self-starter attitude Need to be able to set direction and execute with relatively little direction from CEO and COO
Ideal background Execution-oriented leader:
- Located in or willing to move to Dallas
- Metrics-driven personality and working style
- Experience (at Director level or above) building one or more entrepreneurial high-growth SaaS or marketplace company from $10 to $50m+ of revenue, principally through organic growth, with a focus on building and scaling financial functions
- 5+ years managing finance for rapidly-growing SaaS/software companies preferred Experience with M&A and lender management a plus
- Quantitative background: Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, or related field; MBA, CPA, or similar credential a plus
- Ideally, someone with prior experience operating in a PE-/growth equity-backed company. Familiar with the reporting needs, interests and direction that a PE investor would push a company.