Vice President, Investment Banking
Two95 International Inc.
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position: Vice President, Investment BankingLocation:Dallas, TX
Duration: full time
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience is preferred in a professional services or consulting firm environment. Experience in the troubled company arena is desired but not required.
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems & Decision Sciences (ISDS), or Management Information Systems (MIS) from a top academic institution and a strong GPA required.
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills. Solid understanding of financial statements and/or financial data management.
- Experience working on complex work streams and projects.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Access is required
- For information systems majors, experience with SQL is preferred
- Track record of consistently delivering high-value work to meet clients needs.
- Experience supervising other professionals, preferred.
- Able to work independently. High energy style, flexible and adaptive, works well in a very fast paced environment.
- Advance written communication skills, able to prepare well laid out, easily understood analysis and presentations.
- Articulately communicates information and adapts effectively to the audience. Delivers influential client communications with clarity and confidence.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Builds relationships with clients and peers.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to email@example.com and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!