Vice President - Healthcare Public Relations - Open To Various U.S. Locations
BCW North America
New York , NY 10010
Posted 2 weeks ago
(Open to various U.S. Locations)
We are looking for a Vice President to join our incredible national Healthcare practice. This person can be based in just about ANY U.S. location! This person will be leading account activities at a strategic level for one of our marquee accounts, and the work involves patient advocacy, unbranded work, US and Global, digital/social - it is a dream role!
You will oversee all account activities (traditional, digital, branded, unbranded, etc.) and ensure the overall strategic vision, and tactical execution, is in line with the clients objectives. You will be a leader in our business with an expectation to manage all client communication, key internal stakeholders and a junior team of high performers. This is an opportunity to take on a true leadership role and have an impact in our leading Healthcare practice.
Perks of working at BCW:
- Hybrid work environment that offers the flexibility and balance of working from home and going into the office
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and personal days, as well as Summer Fridays. Our Flexible Holiday Policy includes 9 paid holidays inclusive of Juneteenth and World Mental Health Day, with the option to swap out a company holiday for another personally significant day. We also offer paid time off for voting, jury duty, bereavement and school leave. In addition, our offices are closed for Winter Break between Christmas Eve and New Years Day.
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave to bond with your new child, also inclusive of adoption and foster care
- Wellness benefits including healthcare, vision, dental and pet insurance, as well as free virtual or in-person counselling for mental health.
- 401K Savings and Investment Plans
- Commuter benefits using pre-tax dollars per month to pay for eligible commuting & parking expenses
- WPP Employee Discount Program based on client roster
- Career growth opportunities through continued education, training & development courses, and BCWs Career Pathing program
- Employee Resource Groups that provide our employees the platform to network, build key leadership skills, gain greater visibility and access to senior leadership, have an impact at BCW and the outside community and accelerate their careers.
What is the work?
- Partner directly with other leaders to develop strategic planning for our clients and the team itself
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with our clients by providing strategic counsel and a mastery of all aspects of client management
- Help to further develop our healthcare offering, capabilities and growth trajectory
- Own the brainstorm process; see the need, lead the brainstorm, and begin to identify other team members who have the potential of becoming good brainstorm facilitators
- Flesh out ideas as they relate to client objectives and learn how to bring them to life in presentations and written proposals
- Showcase a command of both digital and traditional communication practices and strategies
- Lead and mentor junior team members to foster a culture of high performance
Experience that contributes to your success:
- 8+ years of Public Relations experience with a focus in the healthcare / pharmaceutical space; agency experience ideal but open to in-house/client side experience, too.
- Impeccable client relationship skills and experience working with high touch clients
- Experience managing large programs from start to finish
- Experience managing large budgets and working with vendors, managing out-of-pocket budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with strong attention to detail
- Desire to work in a diverse and inclusive organization as an active participant in culture initiatives, training opportunities and employee resource groups
BCW is part of WPPs global, multi-faceted, multi-talented creative engine, with access to countless opportunities to grow.
BCWs commitment to moving people starts with our employees. Youll find ways to ignite your growth while doing meaningful work for exceptional clients in an environment that prioritizes your success, compels collaboration and celebrates learning. Were committed to moving our people forward in their careers and helping them grow as people and professionals.
We wholly believe that our diversity is our strength and feeds the creativity critical to success, so Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accountability (I.D.E.A.) are embedded into everything we do for our people, agency, clients and the communities we serve. We strongly encourage applications from talent across all dimensions of race/ethnicity and the LGBTQIA+ spectrum, differently abled and veteran communities.
For more information, visit bcw-global.com.
BCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/Vet, and we are proud of our diverse workforce.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.