Veterinarian (FT Or PT) - Hurstbourne Animal Hospital
Southern Veterinary Partners
Louisville , KY 40201
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Hurstbourne Animal Hospital is proud to serve Louisville, KY and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary medicine along with friendly, compassionate service.
We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own pet, and giving them the same loving attention and care. We are a group of highly trained, experienced animal lovers who are devoted to giving our patients the best care possible.
We are currently looking to add another Veterinarian to our team! Please check us out online: https://louisvillepetvet.com/.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Kentucky
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Proficiency in surgery a plus
Southern Veterinary Partners rewards its team members with a competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage