Atlanta , GA 30308
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verifications to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction. Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies like Airbnb, Wag, and Roomi use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day and ensure that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
The Verifications Specialist is responsible for validating insurance, professional licenses and identity information to assure that documentation provided is accurate and up to date. The ideal candidate is someone who is organized, detail oriented, and has exceptional written and verbal communication skills. He/she is passionate about following and improving processes and is eager to learn. You must be calm in the face of a chaos, caring and compassionate. We are looking for someone who shows persistence in the face of obstacles, grit, determination and organization.
- Make roughly 40 calls per day to verify data provided on documentation submitted through our service
- Communicate effectively and exercise sound judgement when interacting with various data providers
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to complete verifications in a single call
- Communicate feedback to the product team to drive product enhancements
- Uphold Evident's values and standard of service while working with all customers and vendors
- 1+ years experience in insurance verifications, customer service, account management or call center a plus, but not mandatory
- Flexible schedule, willing to work non-traditional business hours and weekends.
- Bachelor's degree or some college (preferred)
- High tolerance for stress, complexity, and change
- Patience and enthusiasm for explaining complex concepts to a diverse audience
- Dependable and punctual with time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication proficiency with common technology tools like Slack, Zendesk, Google Sheets, Google Docs etc preferred
- Attention to detail, follow-through, and accountability
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to creatively resolve difficult situations
- Ability to quickly learn web-based user support applications
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, subject to rapid change and uncertainty
- Strong intellectual curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Ability to work well with limited direction/oversight
- Excellent organization and project management skills, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
Bonus Points for
- Being passionate about identity privacy and security
- Experience working with SaaS solutions
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of market and competitive landscape
- Zendesk experience
- Being multilingual in one or more major languages
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential.
- We offer a friendly work environment and great culture with highly capable people.
- Dress casually and join us for company lunches and other events!
- Competitive hourly pay