Venue Sourcing Coordinator New Grads Welcome
Tampa , FL 33601
Posted 7 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Venue Sourcing Coordinator
IQPC, a business dedicated to providing educational content to executives from some of the largest companies in North America is looking for top talent like you to join its expanding office, headquartered out of Tampa, Florida.
We are currently hiring for our Event Operations team, responsible for the logistics and planning behind events designed exclusively for some of the most senior executives. The experience you will gain is vast as you work with venues and third party vendors such as printers, registration companies, general contractors, audio visual companies, etc.
- Venue sourcing and vendor negotiations
- Negotiation and maintenance of relationship with suppliers, including but not limited to hotels, airlines, audio visual, signage providers etc
- Budget analysis and cost control
- Completion of weekly reports
- Additional operational responsibilities, as needed
- At least 2 years of experience with venue sourcing or Hospitality Sales
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel and Word;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, responsible, dependable and a team player;
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-starter with a positive demeanor and high degree of business professionalism;
- Must be able to work flexible hours and on some evenings;
- Bachelors degree required
You will receive both formal and hands-on training in the management aspects of our business, together with real-time feedback to help develop your skills. Plus we offer:
- IQPC collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). See our privacy notice for further details: https://careers-iqpc.com/privacy-notice/
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Occasional travel to your events held across the US
- Career progression and development support with clear pathways both upwards and across departments
- Fun office culture with an ongoing calendar of social events
- Ongoing training at the individual, team and department levels
- International company with opportunities to transfer abroad
- Visit us at https://careers-iqpc.com/our-cultureto learn about all we have to offer!
- We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.
- ABOUT US: At IQPC, we bring knowledge to life! Our Business to Business events and conferences facilitate the sharing of ideas between industry leaders and professionals and help our clients develop valuable business networks. Weve been researching and developing innovative conferences for over 40+ years and are experts at keeping our finger on the pulse of every industry we operate in. Our goal is simple, we want to help our clients Learn. Connect. Grow.