8-10+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical / Biotech / CRO / Life sciences companies
Very senior level Veeva expert who has knowledge on multiple Veeva vault applications(eTMF, Vault Study Startup, Vault PromoMats and Vault MedComms and Vault Submissions)
Vault RIM suite (Vault Registrations, Vault Submissions, Vault Submissions Archive) experience is mandatory
Should be able to understand global regulatory requirements, compliance considerations and processes for submission planning, submission content management, registration tracking, life sciences compliance, and/or computer systems validation
Should be to lead requirements workshops, design, prototype, configure and document content management/registration data solutions
Should be able to collaborate with diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
Should be able to roll up the sleeves to design and implement a RIM solution
VIEW JOBS7/8/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-10-06T00:00Heartland Hospice is part of the HCR ManorCare family, a leading provider of home health care, hospice care, skilled nursing, memory care and post-acute care.
The Account Liaison role is a performance-based health care sales position and is responsible for generating business and meeting targets from an assigned territory. Primary referral sources include hospitals, physicians, senior retirement communities, skilled nursing facilities, and the community-at-large. The Account Liaison identifies opportunities for formal or contractual relationships with physicians, organizations and payors, as well as executes territory sales plans in coordination with operational and clinical leadership to ensure extraordinary customer service and fulfill Heartland promises.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Bachelors degree in marketing, business, communications or related health field from an accredited institution required or RN, LPN/LVN.
Demonstrated growth results. Minimum 1 year in healthcare services preferred. Experience in public speaking; demonstrated presentation skills. 90% travel necessary on a daily basis.
070819*IPHCR Manor CareChadds FordPA
VIEW JOBS6/19/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-09-17T00:00The School Cook prepares the food to be served complying with all applicable sanitation, health, and personal hygiene standards and follows established food production programs and procedures. It's critical for this position to appropriately use facility supplies and equipment in order to minimize loss, waste and fraud.
* Shops locally, as necessary, for kitchen related supplies.
* Knowledgeable of state nutritional requirements for children.
* Plans, posts, and follows approved menus that are nutritionally sound, making substitutions as needed, keeps accurate inventory records and places food order, all within center food budget.
* Serves food at appropriate temperatures and in appropriate serving containers (i.e. no cans and/or large hot pans in the classroom).
* Maintains effective, safe storage of food, cooking and serving supplies, equipment and utensils, and cleaning supplies in accordance with state and/or local regulations.
* Keeps the refrigerator, stove and hood, can opener and other appliances clean and in good working order.
* Cleans the kitchen counters and shelves, (spills on floors as needed).
* Lifts and carries bulk food appropriately when delivered and stores food on shelves above and below counter level in accordance with safety guidelines. May involve use of a foot stool.
* Keeps accurate meal and snack count records as required per district/region guidelines.
* Utilizes FIFO (first in–first out) food storage system.
* Follows all NLCI and local regulatory health, safety and hygiene procedures including but not limited to lifting, carrying (i.e. boxes, dishes, etc.), hand washing, etc.
* Effectively monitors and prepares food quantities daily and in accordance with NLCI and local regulations.
* Serves food quantities and sizes which are age appropriate and based on the number of children eating that day.
* Adheres to child food allergy requirements, and/or any special dietary needs, and keeps an updated list in the kitchen.
* Washes and sanitizes dishes and cookware using the sanitizer machine or local sanitizing methods as determined by the local Health Department.
* Understands emergency procedures and what to do in cases including but not limited to: fire, tornado, hurricane, and chemical leak, CPR/First Aid when necessary; including lifting and carrying injured children.
* Participates in emergency drills, including assisting staff with children.
* Performs position according to NLCI safety policies and procedures, as well as federal, state and local regulations. All safety concerns and incidents are to be reported immediately to direct superior.
* Flexible to the daily business demands of the school, including scheduled working hours and room assignments, helping in classrooms, and bus runs if necessary.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* High School education or equivalent (GED) required.
* Minimum two (2) years relevant experience in a licensed child care facility kitchen, commercial kitchen, public school cafeteria, or equivalent.
* Required to have food service/food handler permit or license according to state/local regulations.
* Must be 18 years of age or older (23 years if performing a dual role as Driver).
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.*
Nobel Learning Communities IncChadds FordPA
VIEW JOBS5/25/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-08-23T00:00NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we're committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 400,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don't just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR's multi-billion dollar business operations.
A Marketing Coordinator helps our sales team excel by providing sales administration and marketing support to the Homebuilding Operation.
* Assist with email and digital marketing campaigns
* Update and maintain web site
* Analyze and report on marketing campaign performance
* Coordinate projects with outside advertising agency
* 1-2 years of marketing experience
* Demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills
* Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills - critical
* Four-year bachelor's degree preferred
Life at NVR
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we'll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you'll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
* Competitive Compensation
* Home Purchase Discount
* Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
* Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
* 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
* Employee Stock Ownership Program
* Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.