Fort Wayne , IN 46835
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join Our Growing Team!
Connollys, a Nations Best Holdings, LLC company, is seeking experienced candidates for a Van Driver position at our Fort Wayne, Indiana locations. Were focused on people and relationships first and were passionate about customer service and continuous improvement.Are you looking to join a company that is focused on growth? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then join our growing team.
Whats It Like to Work for Nations Best?
- Teamwork: All of our positions, in all of our stores, are hands-on. We work together, whenever necessary, to ensure a positive customer experience every time, every day
- Support: We have local resources and a Dallas Support Team to help you along the way and to partner on projects, as appropriate
- Autonomy: We empower entrepreneurial spirit in all our associates
- Relationships: We believe the core of our business is the relationships we build
- Continuous Improvement: We are focused on continuous improvement, ensuring expertise and solid best practices are shared across all of our divisions and stores
- Efficiencies: We maximize efficiency through best-in-class technology and consistent business practices nationwide
- Growth Mindset: We are focused on long-term growth, both in our associates and the company
- Atmosphere: This is not a suit-and-tie environment. We roll up our sleeves and get the job done
- Community Service: Our divisions and associates are committed to serving and contributing to the communities in which we live and work
- Safety: We strive to provide a work environment that is safe and healthy for all of our associates and customers. We want everyone to go home in the same condition in which they came to work that day
What Does a Van Driver Do?
- Deliveries and Pick ups for all 5 locations in Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Commercial account deliveries
- Verifies material are in good condition, accurately accounted for, and delivered to customer on time
- Delivers and unloads customer materials locally ensuring a superior customer experience
- Organizes and secures loads, following appropriate safety procedures
- Completes equipment safety and maintenance pre-inspections ensuring the safety and security of the loading and unloading process
- Builds positive relationships with the customers and ensures their needs are met
- Additional duties as assigned
- Maintain Clean working areas
What Does It Take to Be a Van Driver?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Results-oriented with the ability to serve stores with humility and be a steward of Nations Bests values
- Self-regulated time and schedule management
- Customer service and communication skills
- Clean Driving record
- Ability to travel locally to multiple Connollys stores within Fort Wayne
- Forklift certified is preferred
- 6 months + previous building material experience preferred
- Physical demands include working outside in working conditions that vary depending on seasons - temperature variations and inclement weather are real aspects of the work environment
- Must be able to spend long durations sitting, standing, and walking
- Ability to frequently bend, reach, climb, and stoop as needed
- Must be able to lift and carry or otherwise move up to 50 pounds regularly unassisted
- Ability to work overtime as needed