Vaccinator (Rn/Lpn/Pa/Np) For Wellness Events
Labcorp Employer Services
Toledo , OH 43601
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
LabCorp Employer Services is a leading provider of biometric testing services, population health and comprehensive workforce wellness strategies. These services are performed by a network of LabCorp Employer Services personnel located throughout the country.
LabCorp Employer Services is seeking licensed healthcare professionals to administer vaccinations at clinics. Once hired, our staff have the ability to assign themselves to clinics in their area by utilizing our scheduling system. In addition, we provide pre clinic comprehensive training on LES protocols.
Our staff are responsible for the successful setup, execution, and breakdown of clinics while adhering to applicable federal, state, and local laws/regulations. Staff are also responsible for receiving clinic supplies, inventory management, and timely return of documentation and unused supplies.
- Administer vaccinations while complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws/regulations
- Monitor participants during the vaccination process and manage adverse reactions if necessary
- Provide excellent customer service while putting participants at ease
- Receive all clinic supplies, including vaccine, and transport to and from site
- Perform clinic set up and cleanup
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Return participant PHI and post clinic documentation in a prompt and timely manner
- Return unused clinic supplies in a prompt and timely manner
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current license (RN, LPN, LVN, NP, PA, Pharmacist, etc.) in the state administering vaccinations
- Minimum of 1-year experience administering vaccinations
- Proficient taking blood pressure
- CPR/First Aid certified
- Knowledge of HIPPA, OSHA, and federal/state/local laws and regulations
- Must be willing able to receive and return clinic supplies
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic tablet and computer skills
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Must be willing and able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Must be at least 18 or older
- Must be able to lift 15 to 30 pounds at times.