Washington , DC 20004
Posted 2 weeks ago
We have an immediate opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our talented ServiceNow practice team. The successful candidate will assist in the design of web-based graphics with an emphasis on high-fidelity mockups and work in collaboration with a development team to fulfill client needs. This is a full time position.
Typical responsibilities include
- Drive the evaluation of new and existing user experiences in the existing product by incorporating customer feedback and best practices in order to continuously evolve and improve the product
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, surveys, and usability analyses
- Research user behavior through web analytics and UX focused google analytics initiatives
- Understand and document business processes and determine business needs; articulate business value for new products and enhancements
- Define usability and accessibility requirements for new products and enhancements, as well as enforce site heuristics
- Compile and present quantitative and qualitative findings about end-users and present to leadership
- Design within existing branding to create a unifying vision across experiences for end users
- Meet with clients to determine the scope of a project and advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Create hi-fidelity mockups and/or prototypes for stakeholder review and collaboration
- Develop infographics
- Partner with designers, developers and clients to ensure final products meet design and usability objectives as well as the clients corporate cultures and goals
- Drive the evaluation of new and existing user experiences in the existing product by incorporating customer feedback and best practices to continuously evolve and improve the product
- Manage the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns, with focus on providing a consistent and intuitive experience across the product portfolio
- Bachelors Degree in Fine Art Design, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Management, or related degree
- 4+ years in professional design
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Solid UX analysis & design experience in large-scale software development environment and possess a strong understanding of information architecture and user-centered design methodology
- Demonstrated success in leading UX design and software product development opportunities from concept to successful launch/implementation
- A portfolio demonstrating knowledge and experience in UX and UI design
- Proficiency using Photoshop, Axure, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and other wire framing and design tools
- Ability to work in different mediums, including print, website, electronic communication
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with UX design for complex workflows
- Developed problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation & communication skills in both oral and written form
- Genuine desire to learn and adapt to new technologies is essential.
- Experience working in the Federal Government
- U.S. Citizenship is required along with eligibility to earn a Public Trust clearance
- Minimum of two (2) years of direct experience with ServiceNow products and platform
- ServiceNow Administrator certification with multiple implementations / staff positions in the ServiceNow UX Designer role
- Demonstrated experience maintaining, enhancing and creating workflows, functions and configurations within the ServiceNow environment
Perks of working at NetImpact Strategies:
- Your health comes first we offer comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance that starts the first of the month after you join the team
- Invest in your future 401(k) Plan Immediately vested employer contributions; no matching required
- Work hard, play hard we offer a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy and observe ALL ten (10) federal holidays
- Pawsitively pawesome Pet Insurance (because our little critters are part of our families, too!)
- Invest in your education Tuition reimbursement, internal training programs, & company-sponsored industry certifications
- Be part of a dynamic and collaborative work environment recently ranked by The Washington Post as a Top Work Place in 2019!
- Have fun and celebrate and give back Team building activities, community volunteering, quarterly HQ days, & an offsite annual awards banquet
NetImpact Strategies specializes in Strategy and Business Transformation, IT Modernization, Data-Driven Intelligence, Cloud Services, and Cybersecurity. We are a team of skilled Consultants who listen to our clients needs. We design and implement comprehensive, tailored solutions that are both mindful of the client's culture and organizational dynamics. As mission needs change, new priorities emerge, technologies advance, and methodologies evolve; NetImpact stands out as a trusted advisor that can solve the challenges of today while looking for the opportunities of tomorrow. Our professionals stay abreast of these changes to provide agile, outcome-focused results for federal agency strategic and tactical needs. Approaching engagements as a partner, we provide solutions that empower our clients to achieve results that align with their mission and strategic vision.
NetImpact Strategies is committed to complying with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended (ADA), and applicable state and local laws. It is NetImpacts policy not to discriminate against any qualified person or applicant with regard to any terms or conditions of employment on the basis of such individuals disability. Consistent with this policy of non-discrimination, NetImpact will provide reasonable accommodations to an individual with a disability, as defined in the ADA or applicable law, who has made NetImpact aware of his/her disability, unless doing so would cause undue hardship to NetImpact. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within NetImpact, or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize NetImpacts online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NetImpact is committed to the development of a creative, diverse, and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at NetImpact will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. NetImpact does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws (referred to as "protected status").